Heinz ketchup news

"modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
: On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:54:54 -0600, Steve Wertz
: <[email protected]> wrote:
:
: >On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:00:17 -0600, modom
: ><[email protected]> wrote:
: >
: >>Yer talkin' about Stan here, buddy.
: >
: >Yeah - I saw that but refrained from commenting on
: >it until
two
: >people mentioned it.
: >
: >Isn't Stan a *major* Heniz shareholder as well??!? ;-)
:
: Doubtless, but the rumors about an affair with
: Teresa Heinz
Kerry
: should be taken with a grain of salt.
:
: modom
===========

Why; is Teresa low sodium?

--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

> What a crock of horseshit. Now we have to have
57893784392479823742930
> kinds of ketchup at the grocery store. No wonder it
> takes hours
to get the
> shopping done nowadays.

i care.........................as do most folks who watch
their CARBS!

i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
cheeseburger (no bun) into it! rosie

"Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On 16 Mar 2004 01:27:20 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >Those of you who avoid Heinz ketchup due to the high carb
> >content
might

rosie wrote:
> i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
> cheeseburger (no bun) into it!

That sounds good. I think I will try it next time I make a
cheeseburger. Today I had one for lunch, and I experimented
by putting some Tobasco Chipotle sauce and Lea and Perrins
on it, and it turned out well. It had a nice smokey flavor
without too much bite.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/
[email protected]

want a nice touch to that mayo and ketchup mixed? add pickle
relish (NOT sweet) or just chopped dill pickles!

--
read and post daily, it works! rosie

republicans are the party that says government doesn't work,
and then get elected and prove it. .........................
p. j. o'rourke

"John Gaughan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rosie wrote:
> > i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
> > cheeseburger
(no

rosie wrote in message ...
>want a nice touch to that mayo and ketchup mixed? add
>pickle relish (NOT sweet) or just chopped dill pickles!

and make a bunch of it, and save it as thousand island
dressing!
:)

--
Saerah

TANSTAAFL

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing
swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive
power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some
farcical aquatic ceremony."