Heinz ketchup news

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by stan, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Rick & Cyndi

    Rick & Cyndi Guest

    "modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    : On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:54:54 -0600, Steve Wertz
    : <[email protected]> wrote:
    :
    : >On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:00:17 -0600, modom
    : ><[email protected]> wrote:
    : >
    : >>Yer talkin' about Stan here, buddy.
    : >
    : >Yeah - I saw that but refrained from commenting on
    : >it until
    two
    : >people mentioned it.
    : >
    : >Isn't Stan a *major* Heniz shareholder as well??!? ;-)
    :
    : Doubtless, but the rumors about an affair with
    : Teresa Heinz
    Kerry
    : should be taken with a grain of salt.
    :
    : modom
    ===========

    Why; is Teresa low sodium?

    --
    Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

  2. Rosie

    Rosie Guest

    > What a crock of horseshit. Now we have to have
    57893784392479823742930
    > kinds of ketchup at the grocery store. No wonder it
    > takes hours
    to get the
    > shopping done nowadays.

    i care.........................as do most folks who watch
    their CARBS!

  3. Rosie

    Rosie Guest

    i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
    cheeseburger (no bun) into it! rosie

    "Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > On 16 Mar 2004 01:27:20 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >Those of you who avoid Heinz ketchup due to the high carb
    > >content
    might
    > >want to try a bottle of the new One Carb variety.
    >
    > Perfect for french fries! Err, well. Come to think of it,
    > what do you use ketchup on that doesn't already have a
    > fair amount of carbs? Hot Dogs, Hamburgers (I guess you
    > could make them breadless - but then they don't require
    > ketchup as much) French Fries, etc...
    >
    > -sw
    >
    > -sw

  4. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

    rosie wrote:
    > i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
    > cheeseburger (no bun) into it!

    That sounds good. I think I will try it next time I make a
    cheeseburger. Today I had one for lunch, and I experimented
    by putting some Tobasco Chipotle sauce and Lea and Perrins
    on it, and it turned out well. It had a nice smokey flavor
    without too much bite.

    --
    John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/
    [email protected]

  5. Rosie

    Rosie Guest

    want a nice touch to that mayo and ketchup mixed? add pickle
    relish (NOT sweet) or just chopped dill pickles!

    --
    read and post daily, it works! rosie

    republicans are the party that says government doesn't work,
    and then get elected and prove it. .........................
    p. j. o'rourke

    "John Gaughan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > rosie wrote:
    > > i like to mix ketchup with mayonnaise and dip my
    > > cheeseburger
    (no
    > > bun) into it!
    >
    > That sounds good. I think I will try it next time I make a
    cheeseburger.
    > Today I had one for lunch, and I experimented by
    > putting some
    Tobasco
    > Chipotle sauce and Lea and Perrins on it, and it turned
    > out well.
    It had
    > a nice smokey flavor without too much bite.
    >
    > --
    > John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/
    > [email protected]

  6. Saerah

    Saerah Guest

    rosie wrote in message ...
    >want a nice touch to that mayo and ketchup mixed? add
    >pickle relish (NOT sweet) or just chopped dill pickles!

    and make a bunch of it, and save it as thousand island
    dressing!
    :)

    --
    Saerah

    TANSTAAFL

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing
    swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive
    power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some
    farcical aquatic ceremony."