Helen, (PSF) Where do you buy?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gadget, May 31, 2003.

  1. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    After hearing the praises for Ecover for my Altura, I'm just wondering where I can purchase it?

    Gadget

    Tags:

  2. >After hearing the praises for Ecover for my Altura, I'm just wondering where I can purchase it?

    >Gadget

    Tesco, Morrisons... you can get it in supermarkets - in the aisle with the liquid detergents - not
    the washing up liquids :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    Thanks, I should have known that working for Morrisons.

    Gadget

  4. "Gadget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > After hearing the praises for Ecover for my Altura, I'm just wondering
    where
    > I can purchase it?

    Ecover non-bio liquid certainly seems to do the job pretty well! The bottle says 2 1/3 capfulls per
    wash, but I find 1 capfull does the job fine so a bottle lasts ages. They also do a good washing up
    liquid which I swear by.

  5. Steve Watkin

    Steve Watkin Guest

    Dreft seems to work OK