><http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>

:)

But it's not me, guv' ... 'onest :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

In message <[email protected]> James Hodson
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>
>
> James
>
> --
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Dscf0632.jpg

James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste my
time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the paving-slab fairy...

I am VERY disappointed in you!

LOL, Robin.

--
Robin Phillips, Beeston, Notts., NG9 1BT Phone: 0115 922 4930 http://www.beeston12.freeserve.co.uk/

>James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste
>my time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the
>paving-slab fairy...

Awwwww ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

"Robin Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:c488a254c%[email protected]...

> You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes,

One of your dearest heroes? You mean you have other heroes willing to spend unlimited amounts of
money on a new bike?

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:55:24 +0100, Robin Phillips <[email protected]> wrote:

>> <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>

>James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste
>my time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the
>paving-slab fairy...
>
>I am VERY disappointed in you!

My dearest Robin, only yesterday I said to Helen via e-mail "Silly Cow" and she laughed. So, any
comments I send in Mrs Simons direction are certainly intentional but sent with my tongue set firmly
in the side of my gob.

FWIW, Helen is a yabba-dabba-doo-mega-super-hero akin to Superman, Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk.
Oh, and those female ones too.

However, as you suggest, I should have included a link to JPEGs.

James