Helen the anarchist goes to London

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by James Hodson, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. ><http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>

    :)

    But it's not me, guv' ... 'onest :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  2. In message <[email protected]> James Hodson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>
    >
    > James
    >
    > --
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Dscf0632.jpg

    James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste my
    time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the paving-slab fairy...

    I am VERY disappointed in you!

    LOL, Robin.

    --
    Robin Phillips, Beeston, Notts., NG9 1BT Phone: 0115 922 4930 http://www.beeston12.freeserve.co.uk/

  3. >James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste
    >my time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the
    >paving-slab fairy...

    Awwwww ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    "Robin Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:c488a254c%[email protected]...

    > You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes,

    One of your dearest heroes? You mean you have other heroes willing to spend unlimited amounts of
    money on a new bike?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  5. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:55:24 +0100, Robin Phillips <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/slab.gif>

    >James, you are a spoilsport! You KNOW Helen is one of my dearest heroes, and you go and waste
    >my time luring me onto this web-site, where I thought you had put a picture of the
    >paving-slab fairy...
    >
    >I am VERY disappointed in you!

    My dearest Robin, only yesterday I said to Helen via e-mail "Silly Cow" and she laughed. So, any
    comments I send in Mrs Simons direction are certainly intentional but sent with my tongue set firmly
    in the side of my gob.

    FWIW, Helen is a yabba-dabba-doo-mega-super-hero akin to Superman, Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk.
    Oh, and those female ones too.

    However, as you suggest, I should have included a link to JPEGs.

    James