For the heaven part, see
http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/~dmamartin/ride.html
Hell was too pressing to take any pics..
...d
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
For the heaven part, see
http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/~dmamartin/ride.html
Hell was too pressing to take any pics..
...d
Wow, great photos, and a super write-up too. Thanks for taking the
time to share it!
Yes great photographs. When I posted a sheet of similar pictures I was
laughed off the show. Why you may ask? Because the pictures had bikes in
them. Duhhhhhhhh.
John.
--
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1170117
"LSMike" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Wow, great photos, and a super write-up too. Thanks for taking the
time to share it!
--
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1170117
"James Annan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Another group member said:Yes great photographs. When I posted a sheet of similar pictures I was
laughed off the show. Why you may ask? Because the pictures had bikes in
them. Duhhhhhhhh.
John.Should have snapped a camper van. They go down a treat here.
James
Not got one of those anymore. Only have a..............caravan!
John.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.