Hellboy

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Q., Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Q.

    Q. Guest

    I was looking at the web site for the new movie "Hellboy", and I caught this
    under the movie bio for one of the main characters:
    -------------------
    John Thaddeus Myers

    27 years old, 5'11". Blond hair.

    LIKES: Mechanical work, owns a small workshop (now in storage), riding on his bike, working on his
    bike, talking about his bike ...

    DISLIKES: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan ...
    -------------------
    Not sure what they mean by "big bikes", but let's hope they put some of this into the actual movie.

    C.Q.C.

    PS Don't visit the official movie web site if you have epilepsy ... "flash" graphics indeed!

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was looking at the web site for the new movie "Hellboy", and I caught
    this
    > under the movie bio for one of the main characters:
    > -------------------
    > John Thaddeus Myers
    >
    > 27 years old, 5'11". Blond hair.
    >
    > LIKES: Mechanical work, owns a small workshop (now in storage), riding on his bike, working on his
    > bike, talking about his bike ...
    >
    > DISLIKES: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan ...
    > -------------------
    > Not sure what they mean by "big bikes", but let's hope they put some of
    this
    > into the actual movie.
    >
    > C.Q.C.
    >
    > PS Don't visit the official movie web site if you have epilepsy ...
    "flash"
    > graphics indeed!

    Motorcycles, not bicycles.

  3. Q.

    Q. Guest

    "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I was looking at the web site for the new movie "Hellboy", and I caught
    > this
    > > under the movie bio for one of the main characters:
    > > -------------------
    > > John Thaddeus Myers
    > >
    > > 27 years old, 5'11". Blond hair.
    > >
    > > LIKES: Mechanical work, owns a small workshop (now in storage), riding
    on
    > > his bike, working on his bike, talking about his bike ...
    > >
    > > DISLIKES: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan ...
    > > -------------------
    > > Not sure what they mean by "big bikes", but let's hope they put some of
    > this
    > > into the actual movie.
    > >
    > > C.Q.C.
    > >
    > > PS Don't visit the official movie web site if you have epilepsy ...
    > "flash"
    > > graphics indeed!
    > >

    > Motorcycles, not bicycles.

    Yeah, I remembered that right when I was hitting send ... oh well. That's what I get for posting
    when Im wicked tired (c:

  4. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Q." <LostVideos-AT- hotmail.com> says...
    > I was looking at the web site for the new movie "Hellboy", and I caught this under the movie bio
    > for one of the main characters:
    > -------------------
    > John Thaddeus Myers
    >
    > 27 years old, 5'11". Blond hair.
    >
    > LIKES: Mechanical work, owns a small workshop (now in storage), riding on his bike, working on his
    > bike, talking about his bike ...
    >
    > DISLIKES: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan ...
    > Not sure what they mean by "big bikes", but let's hope they put some of this into the
    > actual movie.

    Probably large-displacement motorcycles.

    --
    Remove the ns_ from if replying by e-mail (but keep posts in the newsgroups if possible).