helllooooooooo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bbrovers, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Bbrovers

    Bbrovers Guest

    anyone ever listen to the queen song "i want to ride my bicycle" while actually riding your bicycle,
    i find it so very amusing, my friend tarquin thought it was hilarious to. hoho, tally ho.

    Tags:

  2. TopCounsel

    TopCounsel Guest

    >anyone ever listen to the queen song "i want to ride my bicycle" while actually riding your
    >bicycle, i find it so very amusing, my friend tarquin thought it was hilarious to. hoho, tally ho.

    Especially if you think of the album photo that accompanied the song's release...

  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    bbrovers wrote:
    > anyone ever listen to the queen song "i want to ride my bicycle" while actually riding your
    > bicycle, i find it so very amusing, my friend tarquin thought it was hilarious to. hoho, tally ho.

    Nope, it's never happened anywhere on earth at any time and in any manner.

    Bill "HTH" S.