Hello all , a couple of parts question

Portable Splat Graphics

Guest
I'm looking at upgrading my stem from an EA 50 to an EA 70 or Thomson X4
MTN.

What do you think?

thanks
CS
04' VT2

Portable Splat Graphics wrote:
> I'm looking at upgrading my stem from an EA 50 to an EA 70 or Thomson X4
> MTN.
>
> What do you think?

To save 20 grams? If I were putting a stem on a new bike, I'd go with a
Thomson Elite (no need for an X4). But if you are just replacing it to
save grammage, I'd spend your money elsewhere. Take the $80 and put it
away for a MTB trip.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Portable Splat Graphics wrote:
> I'm looking at upgrading my stem from an EA 50 to an EA 70 or Thomson
> X4 MTN.
>
> What do you think?
>
> thanks
> CS
> 04' VT2

A VT2, nice!

Use a paint pen and write "X4 MTN" on your stem. You'll get looks, I swear!
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training