Hello All

Me

Guest
Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
pounds so far.

To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!

Brian

I'm new to the group, and just wanted to say I find your
success inspiring. Can you share where you get your ongoing
motivation? My biggest problem has always been getting bored
with the program after 2 months.

> Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> pounds so far.
>
> To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
> Brian

wow great losses!

"Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> pounds so far.
>
> To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
> Brian

Great job. Stick around the group and share your tips.

Me wrote:
> Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> pounds so far.
>
> To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
> Brian

Excellent stats Brian!! You are doing so great!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/193.5/155 RAFL 210.5/193.5/198.5 50 lbs off
241.5/193.5/191.5

Hi Brian! Congratulations on your loses to date.

This is a great group of losers :)

Julie "Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> pounds so far.
>
> To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
> Brian

Don't worry I get bored myself. I just look for alternate
dishes and keep things different. I do cheat from time to
time. Let your self have on or two cheats a month. Don't
feel bad, just do it. I've gained some wait sometimes, but
lost more than I've ever put on.

Like one week, went to Atlantic City, had a banana
split...yummy, but I gave into and just went on and didn't
give up the ship.

Brian "claygal_2001" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I'm new to the group, and just wanted to say I find
> your success
inspiring.
> Can you share where you get your ongoing motivation? My
> biggest problem
has
> always been getting bored with the program after 2 months.
>
> > Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> > I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> > pounds so far.
> >
> > To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> > still have
another
> > 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
> >
> > Brian

Welcome to the group Brian. You've found a great bunch of
losers to accompany you along your way. Linda P
232/155.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003 On
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:32:23 GMT, "Me"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
>I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
>pounds so far.
>
>To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
>still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
>Brian

Congratulations on your fabulous loss so far - you've done
really well! Here's the official welcome notice to get you
started in the group. Stick around for a while, we'd love
to have you!

Welcome to this great newsgroup where you'll receive lots of
support, advice, and encouragement. Once a week on Sundays,
I post a list of links that newcomers to asdww might find
useful. You may want to look for that later in the week, or
do a backwards search for last Sunday's post.

In the meantime, here's our FAQ:
http://www.didian.com/asdww/ our welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

Frequently seen acronyms on this NG: NSV = Non-Scale Victory
WOE = Way of Eating WOL = Way of Life (Living) OP = on
Points or On Program DH = Dear or Darling Husband
DS/DD/DGD/etc = Dear or Darling Son, Daughter,
Granddaughter, etc WI = Weigh-in

Amberle3's Challenges:

SIA - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

WNM - Weight No More Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/wnm.htm

Other acronyms:
http://www.wwlissa.com/dwlz100+/100+acronyms.htm

Here's a short synopsis of the USA program by Joyce -

How many points you can eat is only based on your current
weight, as you lose weight those points allowed will
decrease (logic is that your body will need less to
operate). At 183 pounds and based on the new US flexpoints
system, you will have a set point target of 24. In addition
to this you are allowed 35 flexpoints to be used throughout
the week ... as well as any activity points you earn on a
particular day. When your weight drops to 175, your target
drops to 22 points ... weight reaches 150, target once
again drop to 20 points. 3 servings of dairy of recommended
per day, 5 servings of fruit and veggies, minimum of 6
glasses of water.

To calculate food and activity points, I love this computer
desktop calculator ...
http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

The basic plan is easy. Eat at least your minimum daily
number of points. Points do not carry over from day to day.
You are allotted 35 weekly flexpoints to be used at your
discretion ... can divide them up and use daily (would be an
additional 5 points per day) or save them and use them for a
special occassion during the week. Activity points are
earned based when exercising, but can ONLY be used on the
day they are earned.

If you can afford $15/month, the online ww program might be
a great thing for you to look into. There is lots of
information available, as well as the food point database
and journaling system.

Joyce WW starting weight: 228.8 - 2/5/02 current weight:
133.3 Lifetime: 4/4/03

Please note that if you live in onther countries (UK,
Australia, NZ, Europe), the Points plans are different. The
UK and Australia/NZ calculate points based on saturated fat
and total kilojoules. Most of Europe calculates based on
total fat and total kilojoules. The desktop calculator above
can handle all of these programs.

Disclaimer: As an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup, asdww is
unusual in that most of the people who participate are
respectful, considerate folks who freely share their
experience with and knowledge of WW, weight loss, and
maintenance. Yet occasionally, spammers, trolls, and flamers
show up to post advertising, false information, insults, and
the like. Nearly all of the time, people like this are just
trying to yank someone's chain. Most of the regulars on this
newsgroup offer their experience as a suggestion to try if
you're stuck, but are quick to advise that each person has
to find what works for him/herself. If someone posts
something that doesn't sound right to you, ask the
newsgroup, ask your WW leader, or ask your health
professional.

Much success on your weight loss journey! WW works!

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome
notice: http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
> I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
> pounds so far.
>
> To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
> still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
> Brian

What a terrific loss. Welcome

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:32:23 GMT, "Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Weight Watchers.
>I've been in the program since June and have lost 90
>pounds so far.
>
>To those of you who just started, don't give up hope. I
>still have another 50 0r 60 to go, but we can do it!
>
>Brian

Hi Brian and welcome to our little corner of the world.
Congrats on your remarkable achievement. Losing 90 pounds is
absolutely fantastic!

I hope to see you posting frequently here, and passing
around your hints and tips for success.

Joyce WW starting weight: 228.8 - 2/5/02 current weight: 132
total loss: 96 Lifetime: 4/4/03