Hello, and about me.

hippy wrote:
> I hope you don't think I was paying out [...]

I hope you don't think I was paying out on your long hair .... OK, maybe I was! :)

&roo (M)

"Andrew Swan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > I hope you don't think I was paying out [...]
>
> I hope you don't think I was paying out on your long hair .... OK, maybe I was! :)

It's okay.. you'd be about the...<tap> <tap> 287th person ;-) Tell you what, gimme a long-hair joke
that I haven't heard 12 times before and I'll, um.. er.. laugh? ;-)

hippy

hippy wrote:
> Tell you what, gimme a long-hair joke that I haven't heard 12 times before and I'll, um.. er..
> laugh? ;-)
>
> hippy

How's this:

A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they
could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your
grades up, study your bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we will talk about it". A month
later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car. His
father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your bible
diligently, but you didn't get hair cut!"

The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know dad, I've been thinking about that. You know
Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair."

His father replied, "Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"

&roo

My Smirk-O-Meter(TM): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ^ (0.5)

> hippy wrote:
> > Tell you what, gimme a long-hair joke that I haven't heard 12 times before and I'll, um.. er..
> > laugh? ;-)
>
> A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they
> could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring
> your grades up, study your bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we will talk about it". A
> month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car.
> His father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your
> bible diligently, but you didn't get hair cut!"
>
> The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know dad, I've been thinking about that. You know
> Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair."
>
> His father replied, "Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"

hehe :) Okay, it looks like that challenge was too easy for you.. For the next task.. I want you to
levitate your bike using only your mind... ;-)

> My Smirk-O-Meter(TM): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ^ (0.5)

Only 0.5? I would've smirked it at least 4.5.

Warning! Evil Bike Related Content: Had awesome 1in20 ride tonight! Fast up 1:20 and Perrins (for
me) and fast down, nearly hitting 80kph according to Chris's speedo. Won the sprint with my super
powers (big legs) and won the second sprint with a tricky "look at me, I'm Robbie McEwan!" push over
the line. Only just missed the 3rd sprint because Chris picked a nice 1bike gap next to a car..

happy hippy