Hello biker

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ck, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. ck

    ck Guest

    I often bike alone during weekend in early of morning.

    I envy other people have companion; they bike as a group or couple.

    I could not say I feel lonely, but it is good to have someone as biking
    companionship.

    This morning I bike alone as usual, I was struggling to clime up hill with

    labor breath, a little girl sat on the bench where along the bike path with
    her

    Father. She greeted bikers "Hello Biker, Hello Biker, .." and his father
    said to her "you look funny". I smile, so did other biker. Little greeting
    that cheer every one up.

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Porn Shop Stiffy wrote:
    > "ck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> I often bike alone during weekend in early of morning.
    >>
    >> I envy other people have companion; they bike as a group or couple.
    >>
    >> I could not say I feel lonely, but it is good to have someone as
    >> biking companionship.
    >>

    >> This morning I bike alone as usual, I was struggling to clime up
    >> hill with
    >>
    >> labor breath, a little girl sat on the bench where along the bike
    >> path with her
    >>
    >> Father. She greeted bikers "Hello Biker, Hello Biker, .." and his
    >> father said to her "you look funny". I smile, so did other biker.
    >> Little greeting that cheer every one up.
    >>

    > You fun story tell. You hard up hill? Little girl say hello feel
    > good.
    >

    > On a side note....How about a visit to the "Derek Zoolander School
    > For Kids That Can't Read Good and Want To Do Other Stuff Good
    > Too".......BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Assuming that person ("ck") is from a non English-speaking country, how good
    a job could YOU do posting in HIS language?

    Bill "nice little RR, ck" S.

  3. ZeeExSixAre

    ZeeExSixAre Guest

    > On a side note....How about a visit to the "Derek Zoolander School
    > For Kids That Can't Read Good and Want To Do Other Stuff Good
    > Too".......BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    That was actually pretty funny, hehe. Any Zoolander reference is a good
    one.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  4. ZX6R say:

    > Any Zoolander reference is a good
    >one.

    Oh, Barf! Gimme a break. ;-)

    Steve

  5. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected]ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > ZX6R say:
    >
    > > Any Zoolander reference is a good
    > >one.

    > Oh, Barf! Gimme a break. ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    "A Male Models life is a precious, precious commodity. And just
    because we have chisled abs and stunning features doesn't mean
    that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident!"

  6. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Porn Shop Stiffy" <hgfkmndvkytecsbemytbdmiunmswyeuiworeiowgfiorgjreoiiuwjdwuowyjfriogh,[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:645%[email protected]
    > > Porn Shop Stiffy wrote:
    > > > "ck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > > You fun story tell. You hard up hill? Little girl say hello feel
    > > > good.
    > > >

    > > > On a side note....How about a visit to the "Derek Zoolander School
    > > > For Kids That Can't Read Good and Want To Do Other Stuff Good
    > > > Too".......BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    > > Assuming that person ("ck") is from a non English-speaking country, how

    > good
    > > a job could YOU do posting in HIS language?
    > >
    > > Bill "nice little RR, ck" S.
    > >

    > Wow....a fat, burger eating American showing tolerance towards non english
    > speaking countries! Obviously you aren't a republican.

    Of course not. "Fat, burger eating American" would be Michael Moore.

  7. Gwood

    Gwood Guest

    Back under your rock, Stiffy. You might hurt our feelings.

    "Porn Shop Stiffy"
    <hgfkmndvkytecsbemytbdmiunmswyeuiworeiowgfiorgjreoiiuwjdwuowyjfriogh,ridefrt
    [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > Wow....a fat, burger eating American showing tolerance towards non

    english
    > speaking countries! Obviously you aren't a republican.

  8. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    Porn Shop Stiffy wrote:

    > Wow....a fat, burger eating American showing tolerance towards non
    > english
    > speaking countries! Obviously you aren't a republican.

    Obviously. I'm a skinny burger eating American, so therefore I am a
    Republican. Makes perfect sense to me!

    John M