Hello everyone! donna here

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by IamDonna, Jan 11, 2019.

1. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

I am a Social Media Manager and just started cycling for focusing on my health & fitness so, I would consider myself as a beginner. I would require a lot of inspiration and tips because I know how lazy I am when it comes to workout.
    Cheers & love to every community member

Tags:

2. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

3. bryangreene

bryangreene New Member

Welcome Donna. I'm also new here. I'm Bryan J. Greene – Automotive Engineer, Tech Geek, and Passionate about Riding. When I get some extra time, then I love tinkering and taking the various cars, trucks that I won out for a ride, crazy about trying the new things. That’s why, I start blog (bestnetreview) about my experience as a rider and handing different types of Automotive parts.

IamDonna and Mr. Beanz like this.
  4. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Member

Welcome Donna.

5. Chuckabutty

Chuckabutty Member

Welcome, Donna!

You've come to a good place for tips and inspiration, and advice. You've made a good start at caring for your health and fitness by riding a bike.

You'll get all kinds of advice, some answers conflicting with other answers, but in the end it comes down to your choices. Like you, I got into riding a bike to maintain my health and fitness, four years ago. I'm retired and living in Florida so I have plenty of time, all the year around, to go riding. I'm 72 so I don't ride great distances, usually riding 4 miles in the morning, 4 at lunchtime and four in the evening. Every few weeks I'll do a 20 - 30 mile run. In two years, riding two different bikes, I've ridden 9,000 miles.

Enjoy your rides and keep us informed of your adventures.

IamDonna likes this.
  6. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

T
    Thank you :)

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  7. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

Ahan, it's awesome and i would love to get to know about your new experience through your blog :D

8. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

Thank you :)

9. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

Thank you sooo much :D for such amazing advice and i am definitely gonna use it. as, you are experienced one
    i wo