Hello everyone! donna here

IamDonna

Jul 11, 2018
I am a Social Media Manager and just started cycling for focusing on my health & fitness so, I would consider myself as a beginner. I would require a lot of inspiration and tips because I know how lazy I am when it comes to workout.
Cheers & love to every community member

Welcome Donna. I'm also new here. I'm Bryan J. Greene – Automotive Engineer, Tech Geek, and Passionate about Riding. When I get some extra time, then I love tinkering and taking the various cars, trucks that I won out for a ride, crazy about trying the new things. That’s why, I start blog (bestnetreview) about my experience as a rider and handing different types of Automotive parts.

I am a Social Media Manager and just started cycling for focusing on my health & fitness so, I would consider myself as a beginner. I would require a lot of inspiration and tips because I know how lazy I am when it comes to workout.
Cheers & love to every community member
Welcome, Donna!

You've come to a good place for tips and inspiration, and advice. You've made a good start at caring for your health and fitness by riding a bike.

You'll get all kinds of advice, some answers conflicting with other answers, but in the end it comes down to your choices. Like you, I got into riding a bike to maintain my health and fitness, four years ago. I'm retired and living in Florida so I have plenty of time, all the year around, to go riding. I'm 72 so I don't ride great distances, usually riding 4 miles in the morning, 4 at lunchtime and four in the evening. Every few weeks I'll do a 20 - 30 mile run. In two years, riding two different bikes, I've ridden 9,000 miles.

Enjoy your rides and keep us informed of your adventures.

Reactions: IamDonna
Welcome Donna. I'm also new here. I'm Bryan J. Greene – Automotive Engineer, Tech Geek, and Passionate about Riding. When I get some extra time, then I love tinkering and taking the various cars, trucks that I won out for a ride, crazy about trying the new things. That’s why, I start blog (bestnetreview) about my experience as a rider and handing different types of Automotive parts.
Ahan, it's awesome and i would love to get to know about your new experience through your blog :D

Welcome, Donna!

You've come to a good place for tips and inspiration, and advice. You've made a good start at caring for your health and fitness by riding a bike.

You'll get all kinds of advice, some answers conflicting with other answers, but in the end it comes down to your choices. Like you, I got into riding a bike to maintain my health and fitness, four years ago. I'm retired and living in Florida so I have plenty of time, all the year around, to go riding. I'm 72 so I don't ride great distances, usually riding 4 miles in the morning, 4 at lunchtime and four in the evening. Every few weeks I'll do a 20 - 30 mile run. In two years, riding two different bikes, I've ridden 9,000 miles.

Enjoy your rides and keep us informed of your adventures.

Thank you sooo much :D for such amazing advice and i am definitely gonna use it. as, you are experienced one
i wo