Hello my friends !!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pandora, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
    My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
    .... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
    It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
    I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
    I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
    I will tell you!
    Fondly
    Pandora

    Tags:

  2. Bronwyn

    Bronwyn Guest

    Welcome back Pandy!

    Happy New Year

    Cheers
    Bronwyn

  3. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Bronwyn" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Welcome back Pandy!
    >
    > Happy New Year
    >
    > Cheers
    > Bronwyn

    The same to you! I Am so happy to be with you!!!!! You don't know
    how...:)))))
    Thank you!
    You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for me...

    --
    Have a green Happy New year
    Pandora

  4. Bronwyn

    Bronwyn Guest

    Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
    too -- you know!!!!

    Bronnie

  5. MoM

    MoM Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come
    >back In America.
    > My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so
    > lovely and so kind ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
    > It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks!
    > :DDDDDDDDD
    > I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast
    > here.
    > I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
    > I will tell you!
    > Fondly
    > Pandora

    Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy
    New Year and have a wonderful year of cooking!

    --
    Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
    www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

  6. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    > You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for me...

    That's refreshing news Pandora... considering.
    Happy New Year to you too! Kev

  7. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
    >> My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
    >> ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
    >> It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
    >> I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
    >> I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
    >> I will tell you!
    >> Fondly
    >> Pandora
    >>

    > Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year and
    > have a wonderful year of cooking!

    Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?

    --
    Have a green Happy New year
    Pandora

    > --
    > Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
    > www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

  8. nancree

    nancree Guest

    Pandora wrote:
    > "MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >>I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
    > >> My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
    > >> ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
    > >> It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
    > >> I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
    > >> I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
    > >> I will tell you!
    > >> Fondly
    > >> Pandora
    > >>

    > > Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year and
    > > have a wonderful year of cooking!

    > Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?
    >
    > --
    > Have a green Happy New year
    > Pandora
    > >

    > > --
    > > Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
    > > www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

  9. nancree

    nancree Guest

    Hi, Pandora,

    Do you live in Italy or the USA???
    We'd love to have you live here, but we thought, from your posts, that
    you lived in Italy.
    I love your posts.
    Cheers,
    Nancree

  10. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Bronwyn wrote:

    > Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
    > too -- you know!!!!
    >
    > Bronnie

    Hey, I'm Canadian and were nice too :) Personally, I've always had a
    soft spot for Australia and hope to visit there sometime. I used to
    watch a soap called Country Practice from Australia but it isn't aired
    here anymore. Next on my list of places to visit is England. Right now
    we are working our way through all the states in the US. We've already
    travelled to all the Canadian provinces so just need to visit the
    territories. It's a great way to try regional foods :)

  11. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "kevnbro" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    >> You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for
    >> me...

    > That's refreshing news Pandora... considering.
    > Happy New Year to you too! Kev

    Uhhh! I' m happy taht you are happy!!!
    Thank
    --
    Have a green Happy New year
    Pandorayou!

  12. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "nancree" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > Pandora wrote:
    >> "MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]
    >> >>
    >> > Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year
    >> > and
    >> > have a wonderful year of cooking!

    >> Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Have a green Happy New year
    >> Pandora
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> > Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
    >> > www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!
    Cheers
    Pandora

  13. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "nancree" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi, Pandora,
    >
    > Do you live in Italy or the USA???
    > We'd love to have you live here, but we thought, from your posts, that
    > you lived in Italy.
    > I love your posts.
    > Cheers,
    > Nancree

    .....And I love yours!!!!! :))))
    Thank you
    Pandy

  14. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Bronwyn wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
    >> too -- you know!!!!
    >>
    >> Bronnie

    Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
    (only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
    Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
    Cheers
    Pandy

  15. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Pandora wrote:

    <snip>

    > Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!

    It sure is!!! :) Great food too!

  16. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!

    > It sure is!!! :) Great food too!

    I will come ASAP :DDDD
    Panda

  17. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Pandora wrote:

    > "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Bronwyn wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
    >>>too -- you know!!!!
    >>>
    >>>Bronnie

    > Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
    > (only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
    > Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
    > Cheers
    > Pandy

    Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
    have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
    Italy but you aren't?

  18. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >
    >> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
    >> (only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
    >> Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
    >> Cheers
    >> Pandy

    > Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
    > have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
    > Italy but you aren't?

    ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did you
    do during xmas holidays?
    Tell me!

    --
    Have a green Happy New year
    Pandora

  19. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Pandora wrote:

    > "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Pandora wrote:
    >>

    >>>"~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
    >>>(only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
    >>>Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Pandy

    >>Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
    >>have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
    >>Italy but you aren't?

    > ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did you
    > do during xmas holidays?
    > Tell me!

    Well for Christmas, the kids were home. We had lasagne Christmas eve, a
    huge ham Christmas day, turkey Boxing day then had leftovers on the
    Tuesday and took off Wednesday for Nashville on a road trip. We made
    several stops along the way. Food along the way was really good but
    Nashville itself, man did we ever have a grand time. DH and I are truly
    countrified! We ate too much steak cooked to perfection, drank a little
    too much, walked too much, and took almost 600 pics! I even have one of
    me with the mounted police :) I guess my cowboy hat was a little too
    big according to DH but that really didn't matter New Year's eve. We
    had a blast! We'll be homebound in Ontario now until the first part of
    May except DH is going to the Dominican for a week and I might fly out
    to Vegas while he is gone if I get really ambitious.

  20. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >
    >> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
    >>>have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
    >>>Italy but you aren't?

    >> ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did
    >> you do during xmas holidays?
    >> Tell me!
    >>

    > Well for Christmas, the kids were home. We had lasagne Christmas eve, a
    > huge ham Christmas day, turkey Boxing day then had leftovers on the
    > Tuesday and took off Wednesday for Nashville on a road trip.

    Uahuuuuu!!! Lasagne day ! Ham day and turkey day! !!!!!! Wonerful!!!!

    We made
    > several stops along the way. Food along the way was really good but
    > Nashville itself, man did we ever have a grand time. DH and I are truly
    > countrified! We ate too much steak cooked to perfection, drank a little
    > too much, walked too much, and took almost 600 pics!

    Uhauuuuu! I have done the same things!
    I would like to see your pics :). indeed!!!

    I even have one of
    > me with the mounted police :) I guess my cowboy hat was a little too big
    > according to DH but that really didn't matter New Year's eve.

    I like cow boys hats! I have many!!!

    We
    > had a blast! We'll be homebound in Ontario now until the first part of
    > May except DH is going to the Dominican for a week and I might fly out to
    > Vegas while he is gone if I get really ambitious.

    Do you want to go to Las Vegas? Do you want to make fortune? :))))
    Cheers
    Pandy
    I'Am so happy to ear you!