Hello my friends !!!!!

Pandora

Guest
I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
.... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
I will tell you!
Fondly
Pandora

"Bronwyn" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome back Pandy!
>
> Happy New Year
>
> Cheers
> Bronwyn

The same to you! I Am so happy to be with you!!!!! You don't know
how...:)))))
Thank you!
You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for me...

--
Have a green Happy New year
Pandora

Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
too -- you know!!!!

Bronnie

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come
>back In America.
> My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so
> lovely and so kind ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
> It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks!
> :DDDDDDDDD
> I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast
> here.
> I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
> I will tell you!
> Fondly
> Pandora

Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy
New Year and have a wonderful year of cooking!

--
Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

> You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for me...

That's refreshing news Pandora... considering.
Happy New Year to you too! Kev

"MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
>> My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
>> ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
>> It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
>> I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
>> I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
>> I will tell you!
>> Fondly
>> Pandora
>>

> Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year and
> have a wonderful year of cooking!

Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?

--
Have a green Happy New year
Pandora

Pandora wrote:
> "MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>I have spent my Xmas holiday in Italy. But now I Am come back In America.
> >> My Italian Ng friends needed my presence: they were so lovely and so kind
> >> ... I have had a nice welcome there!!!
> >> It's a pity they are a little hill billies folks! :DDDDDDDDD
> >> I'm very glad to see you again! today is the Epifany feast here.
> >> I'm gonna do some Spinach gnocchi today for lunch!
> >> I will tell you!
> >> Fondly
> >> Pandora
> >>

> > Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year and
> > have a wonderful year of cooking!

> Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?
>
> --
> Have a green Happy New year
> Pandora
> >

> > --
> > Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
> > www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

Hi, Pandora,

Do you live in Italy or the USA???
We'd love to have you live here, but we thought, from your posts, that
you lived in Italy.
I love your posts.
Cheers,
Nancree

Bronwyn wrote:

> Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
> too -- you know!!!!
>
> Bronnie

Hey, I'm Canadian and were nice too :) Personally, I've always had a
soft spot for Australia and hope to visit there sometime. I used to
watch a soap called Country Practice from Australia but it isn't aired
here anymore. Next on my list of places to visit is England. Right now
we are working our way through all the states in the US. We've already
travelled to all the Canadian provinces so just need to visit the
territories. It's a great way to try regional foods :)

"kevnbro" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
>> You, Americans are the best people in the world!!!!! at least......for
>> me...

> That's refreshing news Pandora... considering.
> Happy New Year to you too! Kev

Uhhh! I' m happy taht you are happy!!!
Thank
--
Have a green Happy New year
Pandorayou!

"nancree" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> Pandora wrote:
>> "MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> >>
>> > Hi Pandora; I thought you lived in Italy. Whatever, Happy New Year
>> > and
>> > have a wonderful year of cooking!

>> Thank you very much! Where are you in this moment with your camper?
>>
>> --
>> Have a green Happy New year
>> Pandora
>> >

>> > --
>> > Helen in beautiful Fergus, Ontario Canada ~~ RVTOBFREE
>> > www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!
Cheers
Pandora

"nancree" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Pandora,
>
> Do you live in Italy or the USA???
> We'd love to have you live here, but we thought, from your posts, that
> you lived in Italy.
> I love your posts.
> Cheers,
> Nancree

.....And I love yours!!!!! :))))
Thank you
Pandy

"~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Bronwyn wrote:
>
>> Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
>> too -- you know!!!!
>>
>> Bronnie

Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
(only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
Cheers
Pandy

Pandora wrote:

<snip>

> Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!

It sure is!!! :) Great food too!

Pandora wrote:

> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Bronwyn wrote:
>>

>>>Hey Pandy, I'm an Aussie (Down Under) not an American, and we're nice
>>>too -- you know!!!!
>>>
>>>Bronnie

> Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
> (only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
> Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
> Cheers
> Pandy

Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
Italy but you aren't?

"~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...

>> Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
>> (only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
>> Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
>> Cheers
>> Pandy

> Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
> have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
> Italy but you aren't?

ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did you
do during xmas holidays?
Tell me!

--
Have a green Happy New year
Pandora

Pandora wrote:

> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Pandora wrote:
>>

>>>"~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Hello!!!! I Am happy to here a person from Australia! I have discovered
>>>(only few days ago) that I have a cousin who has opened a restaurant in
>>>Australia. His name is Andrea Bizzari! Do you know him?
>>>Cheers
>>>Pandy

>>Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
>>have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
>>Italy but you aren't?

> ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did you
> do during xmas holidays?
> Tell me!

Well for Christmas, the kids were home. We had lasagne Christmas eve, a
huge ham Christmas day, turkey Boxing day then had leftovers on the
Tuesday and took off Wednesday for Nashville on a road trip. We made
several stops along the way. Food along the way was really good but
Nashville itself, man did we ever have a grand time. DH and I are truly
countrified! We ate too much steak cooked to perfection, drank a little
too much, walked too much, and took almost 600 pics! I even have one of
me with the mounted police :) I guess my cowboy hat was a little too
big according to DH but that really didn't matter New Year's eve. We
had a blast! We'll be homebound in Ontario now until the first part of
May except DH is going to the Dominican for a week and I might fly out
to Vegas while he is gone if I get really ambitious.

"~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> "~patches~" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>Umm, Pandora I'm from Canada and I don't know Jim, or Bob, or well, you
>>>have to listen to the *I am Canadian* thing :) I thought you were in
>>>Italy but you aren't?

>> ROTFL! Patches!!!!! It's a long long time I don't ear of you! What did
>> you do during xmas holidays?
>> Tell me!
>>

> Well for Christmas, the kids were home. We had lasagne Christmas eve, a
> huge ham Christmas day, turkey Boxing day then had leftovers on the
> Tuesday and took off Wednesday for Nashville on a road trip.

Uahuuuuu!!! Lasagne day ! Ham day and turkey day! !!!!!! Wonerful!!!!

We made
> several stops along the way. Food along the way was really good but
> Nashville itself, man did we ever have a grand time. DH and I are truly
> countrified! We ate too much steak cooked to perfection, drank a little
> too much, walked too much, and took almost 600 pics!

Uhauuuuu! I have done the same things!
I would like to see your pics :). indeed!!!

I even have one of
> me with the mounted police :) I guess my cowboy hat was a little too big
> according to DH but that really didn't matter New Year's eve.

I like cow boys hats! I have many!!!

We
> had a blast! We'll be homebound in Ontario now until the first part of
> May except DH is going to the Dominican for a week and I might fly out to
> Vegas while he is gone if I get really ambitious.

Do you want to go to Las Vegas? Do you want to make fortune? :))))
Cheers
Pandy
I'Am so happy to ear you!