Hello my friends !!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pandora, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> > No, cara! Las Vegas is a city in the state of Nevada - the
    >> > southwestern
    >> > part of the USA. It's chief industry is legalized gambling. "Sin
    >> > City"
    >> > I think it is sometimes called.

    >> So Las Vegas is another country...you say..
    >> Pan
    >> > --
    >> > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

    > Some, my dear Pan, would say that Las Vegas is another WORLD. Nope,
    > Nevada is a state in the US. And Vegas is a big city therein. :)
    > Ciao. Or maybe I should say Chow. "-)

    Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?
    Ciao ciao
    pandora
    > -Barb
    > --
    > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:
    (snippage)
    > >> So Las Vegas is another country...you say..
    > >> Pan

    > > Some, my dear Pan, would say that Las Vegas is another WORLD. Nope,
    > > Nevada is a state in the US. And Vegas is a big city therein. :)
    > > Ciao. Or maybe I should say Chow. "-)

    > Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?
    > Ciao ciao
    > pandora
    > > -Barb
    > > --
    > > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

    Not me! I've been married to the same man for nearly 40 years (in 3-1/2
    months). He would not look kindly on such a thing. :)
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

  3. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:[email protected]al.net...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > (snippage)
    >> >
    >> > Some, my dear Pan, would say that Las Vegas is another WORLD. Nope,
    >> > Nevada is a state in the US. And Vegas is a big city therein. :)
    >> > Ciao. Or maybe I should say Chow. "-)

    >> Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?
    >> Ciao ciao
    >> pandora
    >> > -Barb
    >> > --
    >> > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

    > Not me! I've been married to the same man for nearly 40 years (in 3-1/2
    > months). He would not look kindly on such a thing. :)

    Oh! Many greetings to you and your boy, then :)
    Pandora
    > --
    > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

  4. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > MoM wrote:
    >
    > > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>"MoM" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > >>news:[email protected]

    > >>What use to eat Canadians? I imagine only salmon :)
    > >>Cheers
    > >>Pandora
    > >>

    > > Weeeelll, I may live in Canada, but, I'm a Scot and my hubby
    > > is a Sassenach!
    > >
    > > MoM
    > >

    > What general area in Canada, MoM. You don't have to reveal the name of
    > your town or city but just curious. I'm in Canada too :) IIRC biig is
    > also in Canada. I'm not sure who else.
    >
    > BTW, to those interested there is more Canadian food than salmon :)

    Trout?

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  5. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:31:29 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    connected the dots and wrote:

    ~
    ~"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto
    nel
    ~messaggio news:[email protected]
    ~> In article <[email protected]>,
    ~> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:
    ~>
    ~>> >
    ~>> > No, cara! Las Vegas is a city in the state of Nevada - the
    ~>> > southwestern
    ~>> > part of the USA. It's chief industry is legalized gambling.
    "Sin
    ~>> > City"
    ~>> > I think it is sometimes called.
    ~>>
    ~>> So Las Vegas is another country...you say..
    ~>> Pan
    ~>> > --
    ~>> > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and
    Hello!
    ~>
    ~> Some, my dear Pan, would say that Las Vegas is another WORLD. Nope,
    ~> Nevada is a state in the US. And Vegas is a big city therein. :)
    ~> Ciao. Or maybe I should say Chow. "-)
    ~
    ~Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?
    ~Ciao ciao
    ~pandora
    ~> -Barb
    ~> --
    ~> http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and
    Hello!
    ~

    You need documents, but there is no waiting period between obtaining
    your marriage licence/document, and signing it and making the union a
    legal thing.

    Ciao!
    maxine in ri

  6. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "maxine in ri" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:31:29 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    > connected the dots and wrote:
    >
    > ~
    > ~"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto
    > nel
    > ~messaggio news:[email protected]
    > ~> In article <[email protected]>,
    > ~> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > ~>
    > ~>> >
    > ~>> > No, cara! Las Vegas is a city in the state of Nevada - the
    > ~>> > southwestern
    > ~>> > part of the USA. It's chief industry is legalized gambling.
    > "Sin
    > ~>> > City"
    > ~>> > I think it is sometimes called.
    > ~>>
    > ~>> So Las Vegas is another country...you say..
    > ~>> Pan
    > ~>> > --
    > ~>> > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and
    > Hello!
    > ~>
    > ~> Some, my dear Pan, would say that Las Vegas is another WORLD. Nope,
    > ~> Nevada is a state in the US. And Vegas is a big city therein. :)
    > ~> Ciao. Or maybe I should say Chow. "-)
    > ~
    > ~Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?
    > ~Ciao ciao
    > ~pandora
    > ~> -Barb
    > ~> --
    > ~> http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and
    > Hello!
    > ~
    >
    > You need documents, but there is no waiting period between obtaining
    > your marriage licence/document, and signing it and making the union a
    > legal thing.
    >
    > Ciao!
    > maxine in ri

    Oh! It should be like this, everywhere :)
    pan

  7. Jude

    Jude Guest

    maxine in ri wrote:

    > ~Do you go in Nevada to marry without documents :)?

    > You need documents, but there is no waiting period between obtaining
    > your marriage licence/document, and signing it and making the union a
    > legal thing.
    >
    > Ciao!
    > maxine in ri

    FWIW, I got married in Vegas about 10 years ago. Elvis walked me down
    the aisle. The marriage lasted about 3 months.

    We showed up at the chapel, paid a hundred bucks, then they put us in a
    limo to City hall, where we had to get the marriage license - about 45
    mins in line - then a limo ride back to the chapel on the strip (Chapel
    of the Silver Bell if anyone cares; jon Bon Jovi got married there
    according to the sign) where we had the ceremony. Elvis walked me down
    the aisle and gave me away; the male owner performed the ceremony; the
    female owner was the witness and photographer, and also threw rice.

    A true lief experience, if nothing else. No regrets. Well, excapt maybe
    for the guy I chose to marry =P

  8. Ms. B. Haven

    Ms. B. Haven Guest

    On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:59:39 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!
    >Cheers
    >Pandora

    Pandora, have you ever been to Canada?

  9. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:59:39 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!
    >>Cheers
    >>Pandora
    >>>

    > Pandora, have you ever been to Canada?

    Sorry! Nooo! I would like because I like landscapes, with all those
    beautiful trees and rivers...
    Cheers
    Pandora

  10. Ms. B. Haven

    Ms. B. Haven Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:48:27 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:59:39 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Ontario? Canada? Beautiful place!
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Pandora
    >>>>

    >> Pandora, have you ever been to Canada?

    >Sorry! Nooo! I would like because I like landscapes, with all those
    >beautiful trees and rivers...
    >Cheers
    >Pandora

    There are truly some beautiful places in Canada. The landscape is
    extremely varied though - the forests and rivers of which you speak
    are just one of many places of natural beauty.

    As far as food goes, you mentioned salmon but again, there is a huge
    variety of agriculture and farming depending on where you are in the
    country. A lot of it probably isn't widely known outside Canadian
    borders, however.

    You should visit sometime!

    As far as Italy goes, I've always promised myself that one day I would
    eat my way through Italy! :)

  11. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:48:27 +0100, "Pandora" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> Pandora, have you ever been to Canada?

    >>Sorry! Nooo! I would like because I like landscapes, with all those
    >>beautiful trees and rivers...
    >>Cheers
    >>Pandora

    > There are truly some beautiful places in Canada. The landscape is
    > extremely varied though - the forests and rivers of which you speak
    > are just one of many places of natural beauty.

    I would like to se some beautiful photo if you are so kind to send me!

    > As far as food goes, you mentioned salmon but again, there is a huge
    > variety of agriculture and farming depending on where you are in the
    > country. A lot of it probably isn't widely known outside Canadian
    > borders, however.

    Oh! I Am sure!
    BTW Now in Italy there is a police investigation over a grain load coming
    from Canada which contained cancerogen substances. Do you know somthing
    about it?
    I Am sorry to say this thing, because we are talking of the beautiful
    landscape...

    > You should visit sometime!

    I would like very very much!!!!!

    > As far as Italy goes, I've always promised myself that one day I would
    > eat my way through Italy! :)

    And if you decide I Am here .
    You are very welcome! I will cook for you many italian dishes and many roman
    dishes.
    Cheers
    Pandora