Hello! New to the site...starting up again!

Chris410

Feb 21, 2006
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm in the Northen Virginia area. I used to race in Pennsylvania back in 89 through 91 started Jr. citizen..Cat IV then Cat III but that was a long time ago for me. I used to race road, crits, time-trials, and mountain bikes but again...things are so different that I feel like I'm starting all over. I raced for Team Metro Express, Rainbow Cycles, Ski-Ko which is now In Gear, and Team Onslaught so if anyone recognizes those teams let me know!

I look forward to bouncing some questions off everyone and if there's a way I can help or provide advice I'll do so.

I'm sure the racing world has changed 180 degrees but I'm looking forward to the competition and hope to get back to where I left off.

If anyone is from the Northern Virginia area please let me know some resources for finding groups to ride with. I'd like to start racing again but I'm at ground zero from a cycling perspective.

Also, I race motorcycles and being on two wheels brought me back to road bikes so help get into shape and become a part of the community again...pretty common for people to race both motorcycles and road bikes.

Anyhow...I think that's it!!!