Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Hello to everyone from new member

Started by nikkiss · · Last activity · 4 posts · 2,634 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
4 September 2019
Last activity
3 April 2023
Original author
nikkiss
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,634
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello everyone I am Nick and I am new here@!

  2. I am Manoj and I am also new member

  3. So I am new and starting to read several articles on hostile drivers. I was fortunate enough to meet a “hostile” driver. Some of the articles I read the driver either came close to injuring or killing a rider. Has this always been a problem or is there a ride in dangerous drivers! I ride on country roads and people are driving too fast. Thanks

  4. When it comes to Bandh SIM, Robi’s Bandh SIM i.e. Silent SIM offer cannot be excluded. Earlier, many tried many ways to get closed SIM offers. But currently the trend of taking closed SIM offers has decreased a little because the offers are usually more. Still those who have more than one SIM take these closed SIM offers.Tech Offer BD gives you these kinds of services.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.