Hello, yes!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Thanh-uni, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

    Today unicyclist! My name is Thanh from my house I live in Japan.
    As for me it is possible to help the fact that that I learn the sport of
    extreme unicycling you like, yes? My bedroom comfort from, I have been
    reading on this site, and discovered the wonderful person as called
    bugman. help please me, desparitly need i assistince in bunny jump.

    --
    Thanh-uni - uni extreme!!!
    Thanh-uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9584

  2. drewation

    drewation Guest

  3. drewation

    drewation Guest

  4. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

    drewation thats not very nice. Just because somebodies english isn't
    very good doesn't mean you need to make fun of them. I was able to
    understand them perfectly.

    --
    weissnp - I know nothing!
    weissnp's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9347

  5. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

    drewation thats not very nice. Just because somebodies english isn't
    very good doesn't mean you need to make fun of them. I was able to
    understand them perfectly.

    --
    weissnp - I know nothing!
    weissnp's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9347

  6. bugman

    bugman Guest

    :D Jagur, It's a little early to be hitten the bottle on the west
    coast.

    --
    bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

    -*[-F-O-N-T-=-c-e-n-t-u-r-y- -g-o-t-h-i-c-]-'-H-e-l-p- -C-u-r-e-
    -D-i-a-b-e-t-e-s- -b-y- -S-u-p-p-o-r-t-i-n-g- -M-y- -R-i-d-e-'-
    -(-h-t-t-p-:-/-/-t-i-n-y-u-r-l-.-c-o-m-/-6-8-m-k-v-)- -[-/-F-O-N-T-]- -
    * -

  7. bugman

    bugman Guest

    :D Jagur, It's a little early to be hitten the bottle on the west
    coast.

    --
    bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

    -*[-F-O-N-T-=-c-e-n-t-u-r-y- -g-o-t-h-i-c-]-'-H-e-l-p- -C-u-r-e-
    -D-i-a-b-e-t-e-s- -b-y- -S-u-p-p-o-r-t-i-n-g- -M-y- -R-i-d-e-'-
    -(-h-t-t-p-:-/-/-t-i-n-y-u-r-l-.-c-o-m-/-6-8-m-k-v-)- -[-/-F-O-N-T-]- -
    * -

  8. Denali

    Denali Guest

    Newsflash: The whole world does not speak English.(Ok!I know this forum
    does)

    Thanh-I'm not too good but maybe some of the better ones will can help
    you out.Try searching as well. There are a few threads out there.

    Edit:I'm confused

    --
    Denali - Heil Denali
    Denali's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9085

  9. Denali

    Denali Guest

    Newsflash: The whole world does not speak English.(Ok!I know this forum
    does)

    Thanh-I'm not too good but maybe some of the better ones will can help
    you out.Try searching as well. There are a few threads out there.

    Edit:I'm confused

    --
    Denali - Heil Denali
    Denali's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9085

  10. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  11. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  12. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  13. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  14. drewation

    drewation Guest

    weissnp wrote:
    > *drewation thats not very nice. Just because somebodies english isn't
    > very good doesn't mean you need to make fun of them. I was able to
    > understand them perfectly. *

    notice the smiley and the hehe instead of haha :rolleyes: . i wasnt
    making fun of him its just kinda funny how he spelt it no need to over
    react

    --
    drewation - team YAMS member

    'SUNIC home page' (http://www.sunic.s5.com)
    'SUNIC gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/sunic)
    zack wrote:
    > *beware of the evan!*

    I agree and also tyler :(
    drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

  15. drewation

    drewation Guest

    zack wrote:
    > *beware of the evan!*

    I agree and also tyler :(
    drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

  16. One on one

    One on one Guest

    I may be going out on a limb here, but I don't really think he's who he
    says he is.

    --
    One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

    "However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
    he/she could black out."
    -Memphis Mud

    The De Beers people used to say, "Diamonds are Forever." But now their
    ad says, "Diamonds Will Render Her Speechless." Why don’t they just
    come out and say, "Diamonds--That'll Shut Her Up!"
    Ron White - Blue Collar Comedy Tour

    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

  17. One on one

    One on one Guest

    I may be going out on a limb here, but I don't really think he's who he
    says he is.

    --
    One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

    "However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
    he/she could black out."
    -Memphis Mud

    The De Beers people used to say, "Diamonds are Forever." But now their
    ad says, "Diamonds Will Render Her Speechless." Why don’t they just
    come out and say, "Diamonds--That'll Shut Her Up!"
    Ron White - Blue Collar Comedy Tour

    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

  18. drewation

    drewation Guest

  19. drewation

    drewation Guest

  20. Denali

    Denali Guest

    I just thought that if it really was some guy some Japan, he may not get
    the humour, however universal a smiley is.........The person who guesses
    the identity of Thanh wins something.....