Hello, yes!

I'm going to have to go with Obie. They both seem to have the same
style.

--
One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

"However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
he/she could black out."
-Memphis Mud

The De Beers people used to say, "Diamonds are Forever." But now their
ad says, "Diamonds Will Render Her Speechless." Why don’t they just
come out and say, "Diamonds--That'll Shut Her Up!"
Ron White - Blue Collar Comedy Tour

One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

http://www.japan-net.ne.jp/~mhayashi/ichirin/ Here's a link to a
Japanese unicycle site. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's a link to
a Japanese unicycle forum there. There's nothing wrong with you posting
here, I'm just giving you the link in case you haven't seen it yet.

The Japanese freestylers are some of the best unicyclists around.:)

--
jsm - Dark and stormy stand-up wheel walk

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

That's true. The Americans are more often extreme unicyclists, whereas
most of the Japanese ride freestyle. Being an avid freestyler myself,
I'd rather talk to the Japanese, but unfortunately, I don't speak
Japanese. Rather ironic, eh.:)

--
jsm - Dark and stormy stand-up wheel walk

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Here is a challenge and a quest for Thanh-uni.

Translate all of the pages 'here'
(http://www.japan-net.ne.jp/~mhayashi/ichirin/) to 'Engrish'
(http://www.engrish.com/). And include screenshots of the actual
Japanese web pages as you see them on your monitor.

After you are finished with that you must go out and return with
sendhair.

After those tasks are complete we will believe that you are indeed
Japanese.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

john childs is low, Jethro is high. To expectation of me to write all
the sight to sowd is like slow fingers. What you do to me is insult of
ill repute and fair is not. I like the english to get better and your
ill repute is like slow fingers.

--
Thanh-uni - uni extreme!!!
Thanh-uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9584

Burn!

--
spyder - Ah, Beer

Catboy's my Main Man.

"I am proud to say that I have two posters of a shirtless man in my
room."- Catboy

"Watch out musketman. People over here have a dangerous habit of
adding
quotes to signature lines. I'll be kind today." Klaas Bil -
Newsgroup Addict

"Sorry about my 'obtuse' post. I'll try not to anymore, but this is
JC..... "- Tyler Cox, Mar 20/05

spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190