Hello, yes!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Thanh-uni, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Denali

    Denali Guest

    I just thought that if it really was some guy some Japan, he may not get
    the humour, however universal a smiley is.........The person who guesses
    the identity of Thanh wins something.....

    --
    Denali - Heil Denali
    Denali's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9085

  2. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

  3. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

  4. drewation

    drewation Guest

  5. drewation

    drewation Guest

  6. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  7. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

  8. ben_unruh

    ben_unruh Guest

  9. ben_unruh

    ben_unruh Guest

  10. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

  11. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

  12. Jethro

    Jethro Guest

    Thanh-uni wrote:
    > *To guess me as weak fingered americans is ill repute. *

    We have special houses for that here, Thanh-uni.

    --
    Jethro - Monk

    -Originally posted by chosen-
    *jethro is a wierd, old, probably hairy, man who needs a reality check.*

    Jethro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9413

  13. One on one

    One on one Guest

    I'm going to have to go with Obie. They both seem to have the same
    style.

    --
    One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

    "However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
    he/she could black out."
    -Memphis Mud

    The De Beers people used to say, "Diamonds are Forever." But now their
    ad says, "Diamonds Will Render Her Speechless." Why don’t they just
    come out and say, "Diamonds--That'll Shut Her Up!"
    Ron White - Blue Collar Comedy Tour

    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

  14. jsm

    jsm Guest

    http://www.japan-net.ne.jp/~mhayashi/ichirin/ Here's a link to a
    Japanese unicycle site. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's a link to
    a Japanese unicycle forum there. There's nothing wrong with you posting
    here, I'm just giving you the link in case you haven't seen it yet.

    The Japanese freestylers are some of the best unicyclists around.:)

    --
    jsm - Dark and stormy stand-up wheel walk

    Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

    jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

  15. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

    yes, other unicyclists form my land of Japan have aspects of skill, but
    are extreme, no. I quickly type english to Americans. this i like more
    than Japanese.

    --
    Thanh-uni - uni extreme!!!
    Thanh-uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9584

  16. Denali

    Denali Guest

  17. jsm

    jsm Guest

    That's true. The Americans are more often extreme unicyclists, whereas
    most of the Japanese ride freestyle. Being an avid freestyler myself,
    I'd rather talk to the Japanese, but unfortunately, I don't speak
    Japanese. Rather ironic, eh.:)

    --
    jsm - Dark and stormy stand-up wheel walk

    Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

    jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

  18. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    Here is a challenge and a quest for Thanh-uni.

    Translate all of the pages 'here'
    (http://www.japan-net.ne.jp/~mhayashi/ichirin/) to 'Engrish'
    (http://www.engrish.com/). And include screenshots of the actual
    Japanese web pages as you see them on your monitor.

    After you are finished with that you must go out and return with
    sendhair.

    After those tasks are complete we will believe that you are indeed
    Japanese.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

  19. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

    john childs is low, Jethro is high. To expectation of me to write all
    the sight to sowd is like slow fingers. What you do to me is insult of
    ill repute and fair is not. I like the english to get better and your
    ill repute is like slow fingers.

    --
    Thanh-uni - uni extreme!!!
    Thanh-uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9584

  20. spyder

    spyder Guest

    Burn!

    --
    spyder - Ah, Beer

    Catboy's my Main Man.

    "I am proud to say that I have two posters of a shirtless man in my
    room."- Catboy

    "Watch out musketman. People over here have a dangerous habit of
    adding
    quotes to signature lines. I'll be kind today." Klaas Bil -
    Newsgroup Addict

    "Sorry about my 'obtuse' post. I'll try not to anymore, but this is
    JC..... "- Tyler Cox, Mar 20/05

    spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190