Hello, yes!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Thanh-uni, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    ben_unruh wrote:
    > *he aint japanze *

    His name is Vietnamese, not Japanese. Doesn't mean that he couldn't be
    in Japan, of course. My jury is still out.

    Klaas Bil

    Edit: I only read the first page. After the rapid-firing Thanh-san posts
    on page 2 my jury's verdict is 'fake'.

    --
    Klaas Bil - Sir Prince of Newsgroupia
    Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

  2. DK

    DK Guest

  3. One on one

    One on one Guest

    Interesting, his last post was around midnight EST. which would of been
    around 2:00 p.m. in Tokyo. He must be out riding his unicycle now. Yeah,
    that would explain why he hasn't posted for some time, while we, in the
    USA were sleeping.

    --
    One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

    "However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
    he/she could black out."
    -Memphis Mud

    The De Beers people used to say, "Diamonds are Forever." But now their
    ad says, "Diamonds Will Render Her Speechless." Why don’t they just
    come out and say, "Diamonds--That'll Shut Her Up!"
    Ron White - Blue Collar Comedy Tour

    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

  4. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    His syntax seems to be gradually improving, while none of the writing is
    similar to any of the real Japanese people I know.

    Yup, it's easy to be someone else here. Next joke please.

    --
    johnfoss - The wilder Wilder

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

  5. pdc

    pdc Guest

    jsm wrote:
    > *http://www.japan-net.ne.jp/~mhayashi/ichirin/ Here's a link to a
    > Japanese unicycle site. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's a link
    > to a Japanese unicycle forum there. There's nothing wrong with you
    > posting here, I'm just giving you the link in case you haven't seen it
    > yet.
    >
    > The Japanese freestylers are some of the best unicyclists around.:) *

    Do you really think this guy is Japanese?:p

    --
    pdc - That's my boy!
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

  6. jsm

    jsm Guest

  7. weissnp

    weissnp Guest

  8. unibrow

    unibrow Guest

  9. yoopers

    yoopers Guest

    s7ev0 wrote:
    > *I've done a bit of googling around on this, but to no avail. I'm
    > sure there's got to be a website that produces this kind of
    > gobbledeegook if you enter a standard phrase.
    >
    > Anyone come across something like this? *

    Your not talking about a standard translation page, are you?

    Altavista.com has a website or phrase or word translation feature.

    --
    yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

    My son Brad after enduring the epic movie, The Last Samurai: "Who
    invented war? Countries should all settle their differences with a huge
    game of Rock, Paper, Scissors."
    yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

  10. Thahn how do u feel about wool socks? do you prefere wool socks over
    cotton? because i think u hate wool socks esp when i where them am i
    right?

    --
    burnitalltwice - Something wholesum! v

    VOTE FOR PEDRO!
    "How do "do not walk on grass" signs get there?"
    "Can a person with no ears wear glasses?"
    "Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?"
    "Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?"
    "How about something nice and wholesome, like a triangle. Or a
    toothpic."-BraveSirStupid
    aim-burnitalltwice
    email-burnitalltwice
    burnitalltwice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9131

  11. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

    The condom of the toe Ilike wool. PThe man of police like cotton. The
    police like the lot mcdonalds which many of ketchup where fries. which
    does not have the motorcycle where I am splendid in those has been
    attached, them is given drives the small car. I yesterday killed one of
    the cats. I made cat foot condom.

    --
    Thanh-uni - uni extreme!!!
    Thanh-uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9584

  12. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Thanh-uni wrote:
    > *The condom of the toe Ilike wool. PThe man of police like cotton. The
    > police like the lot mcdonalds which many of ketchup where fries. which
    > does not have the motorcycle where I am splendid in those has been
    > attached, them is given drives the small car. I yesterday killed one
    > of the cats. I made cat foot condom. *

    if you really -are- from Japan, do you realize that none of us
    understand a single sentence you write? no offense, or anything, it's
    probably just because you use an online translator that doesn't do the
    job very well.

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  13. Blegas78

    Blegas78 Guest

    Thanh-uni wrote:
    > The condom of the toe Ilike wool. PThe man of police like cotton. The
    > police like the lot mcdonalds which many of ketchup where fries. which
    > does not have the motorcycle where I am splendid in those has been
    > attached, them is given drives the small car. I yesterday killed one of
    > the cats. I made cat foot condom.

    hahahaha! This is hilarious!!

    --
    Blegas78

    Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
    better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
    happiness.

    "Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
    Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

  14. Borgschulze

    Borgschulze Guest

  15. SNES350

    SNES350 Guest

    I'm kind of jacking this thread, but I borrowed (permanantly perhaps) a
    20" unicycle that looks exactly like the one in his (Thanh-uni's)
    avatar. Is Miyata the only company that made unicycles that look like
    that? I don't know the make of the unicycle, so I want to find out.

    --
    SNES350
    SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624

  16. SNES350 wrote:
    > I'm kind of jacking this thread, but I borrowed (permanantly perhaps) a
    > 20" unicycle that looks exactly like the one in his (Thanh-uni's)
    > avatar. Is Miyata the only company that made unicycles that look like
    > that? I don't know the make of the unicycle, so I want to find out.

    The one in his avatar is a savage. It is a really bad uni. The miyata
    ones are different.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
    (http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
    AIM: Litldude2
    Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)

    GizmoDuck wrote:
    > If you sit up straight you're about as aerodynamic as a flying brick
    > wall

    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

  17. SNES350

    SNES350 Guest

    Spencer Hochberg wrote:
    > The one in his avatar is a savage. It is a really bad uni. The miyata
    > ones are different.

    OK, so then the one I borrowed must be a savage too... the seat I knew
    is a savage, from the stories and how it feels when I ride it.
    Overall, its a really, really bad unicycle, but I think it'll be easier
    to learn new things on it than my only unicycle, a 29". I'm slowly
    moving towards being able to idle on the savage.

    --
    SNES350
    SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624

  18. Thanh-uni

    Thanh-uni Guest

    Spencer Hochberg wrote:
    > The one in his avatar is a savage. It is a really bad uni. The miyata
    > ones are different.

    This is what you speak? Black, I am not, but I do know my uni extreme.
    My extreme uni go off drop of minature (like my penis hehe) truck, and
    make extreme unicycle action.

    L00k-[image: http://static.flickr.com/38/81823215_3bbc7b3df8_m.jpg]

    --
    Thanh-uni