Helmet Cam

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Got a helmet cam handed to me still in the box. I was
    wondering if I can after shooting. if I could take it in to one of those
    photo shops and have it transfered to a DVD.

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Got a helmet cam handed to me still in the box. I was
    > wondering if I can after shooting. if I could take it in to one of those
    > photo shops and have it transfered to a DVD.

    It would have to be something like Ritz Camera or a private shop. It'll
    cost you though. Maybe a friend of yours can help you out downloading
    to their computer?

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. Thanks ,there is a Ritz in the mall I work. Also my 10
    year old grandson said he could do it.

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Thanks ,there is a Ritz in the mall I work. Also my 10
    > year old grandson said he could do it.

    Isn't it amazing what kids can do these days. Over the weekend my
    little one asked for an iPod. I said, why? He said so he can listen to
    music. I said what's wrong with your CD's? He said, no one listens to
    CD's, that's old technology. Just like my kids don't know what vinyl
    is, his won't know what CD's are.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws