Helmet camera ideas: URGENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected] (R.White) had this to say
news:[email protected]

> Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Penny S" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]
>>
>> > Brett Jaffee found this in the back of the refrigerator:
>> >> [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in news:20031223072117.15319.00001408@mb-
>> >> m12.aol.com:
>> >>
>> >>> Brett says:
>> >>>
>> >>>> but even now, I don't think the poster ($150 helmet) ever intended to post helpful
>> >>>> information.
>> >>>
>> >>> Given his posting history, I would very much doubt it. That would be his first unasked-for
>> >>> smart-ass remark to date.
>> >>
>> >> I'll have to trust you and give him the benefit of the doubt then. I've actually been here for
>> >> a few months, mostly lurking, but I've asked a few newbie questions too. In every case a bunch
>> >> of people gave me helpful and insightful answers, and very quickly too. So, I was kinda taken
>> >> aback that was the first response I got (and one of the only ones for a while). I expect that
>> >> many threads eventually degenerate into a silly/offtopic/flame- fests. I just wouldn't have
>> >> expected it to happen *immediately*. :)
>> >
>> > so is it time to let it go yet?
>>
>> not when everyone keeps commenting about it...
>>
>> Right, Baker? Right, JD?
>
> Said the pot.

hehehe, when?

Brett Jaffee <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > Brett Jaffee <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> [email protected] (JD) wrote in
> >>
> >> > Look at Pete Fagerlin's setup and tell me that's not a "helmet camera". Lipstick camera and
> >> > helmet camera are only synonymous to morons.
> >> >
> >> > JD
> >>
> >> Sure it is, but if you had bothered to actually read the original post, you'd see that I said
> >> that a camcorder was not an an issue. If you eliminate that component...what else is left aside
> >> from batteries and wires? Just a small camera.
> >
> > Keep flailing, e-diot. You can't go back and fix your original post, except in your own
> > feeble mind.
> >
> > JD
> >
>
> Which part of "the camcorder/recording device is not an issue" do you not understand?

Which part of "there's more than one way to skin a cat" don't you understand? ********, brett.

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.