Helmet camera

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Allan, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    Tags:

  2. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <[email protected]>, Allan ('[email protected]')
    wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Came across a helmet mounted self contained video camera designed for
    > skateboarders may be of interest to some here, its the 'Tony
    > Hawks'camera
    >
    > http://www.viosport.com/store/customer/ourgear.php?page=hawk_overview

    Resolutione's pretty poor. If you're serious about this sort of thing
    you're better with a lipstick-cam on your helmet plugged into a DV
    camera in your back pocket. Or so I'm told.

    ;; All in all you're just another hick in the mall
    -- Drink C'lloid

  3. Graeme Dods

    Graeme Dods Guest

    On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:57:05 +0000, Allan wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Came across a helmet mounted self contained video camera designed for
    > skateboarders may be of interest to some here, its the 'Tony
    > Hawks'camera
    >
    > http://www.viosport.com/store/customer/ourgear.php?page=hawk_overview
    >
    > Allan

    Or a set up similar to this - http://wiradjuri.net/bikecam/build.html

    I like the idea of using a hard disk recorder. I've considered doing
    something similar in the car, a camera front and rear and a load of mp3s on
    a hard drive. Bit big for my bike though!

    Graeme