Helmet camera

in message <[email protected]>, Allan ('[email protected]')
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Came across a helmet mounted self contained video camera designed for
> skateboarders may be of interest to some here, its the 'Tony
> Hawks'camera
>
> http://www.viosport.com/store/customer/ourgear.php?page=hawk_overview

Resolutione's pretty poor. If you're serious about this sort of thing
you're better with a lipstick-cam on your helmet plugged into a DV
camera in your back pocket. Or so I'm told.

;; All in all you're just another hick in the mall
-- Drink C'lloid

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:57:05 +0000, Allan wrote:

> Hi
>
> Came across a helmet mounted self contained video camera designed for
> skateboarders may be of interest to some here, its the 'Tony
> Hawks'camera
>
> http://www.viosport.com/store/customer/ourgear.php?page=hawk_overview
>
> Allan

Or a set up similar to this - http://wiradjuri.net/bikecam/build.html

I like the idea of using a hard disk recorder. I've considered doing
something similar in the car, a camera front and rear and a load of mp3s on
a hard drive. Bit big for my bike though!

Graeme