Helmet didn't save my life

Mseries

Guest
Went our for a night ride last night with my new navvy jacket as Mrs MSeries calls it. Its a fluo
yellow over vest with reflective bands and over should strips. Wore my helmet since it was cold and
it did not save my life. She describes me as an alien with my black tights and black neopreen
overshoes, large clear glasses.

No I had an incident free 1 hour ride with temperatures around zero degrees Celsius.

MSeries wrote:
>Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.

Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

Tony

In message <[email protected]>, Tony Raven <[email protected]> writes
>MSeries wrote:
>>Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.
>
>Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

Mine's never saved my life, though it might've saved me a broken nose. Off-road, mind.

--
Sue ];:))

Originally posted by Mseries
Went our for a night ride last night with my new navvy jacket as Mrs MSeries calls it. Its a fluo
yellow over vest with reflective bands and over should strips. Wore my helmet since it was cold and
it did not save my life. She describes me as an alien with my black tights and black neopreen
overshoes, large clear glasses.

No I had an incident free 1 hour ride with temperatures around zero degrees Celsius.

wtf?
how can you prove it didnt save your life- you gotta have an accident with a helmet, then have the same accident without a helmet to see if you die.

obviously if people want stats on helmets theres loads of threads

i choose to wear a helmet, others dont, aslong as i am and my family is thats all i care about!

dailuggs wrote:

> wtf? how can you prove it didnt save your life-

Don't need to do I ? The 'my helmet saved me brigade' don't bother to prove it !!! ;-)