Helmet didn't save my life

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mseries, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Went our for a night ride last night with my new navvy jacket as Mrs MSeries calls it. Its a fluo
    yellow over vest with reflective bands and over should strips. Wore my helmet since it was cold and
    it did not save my life. She describes me as an alien with my black tights and black neopreen
    overshoes, large clear glasses.

    No I had an incident free 1 hour ride with temperatures around zero degrees Celsius.

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    MSeries wrote:
    >Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.

    Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

    Tony

  3. Sue

    Sue Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Tony Raven <[email protected]> writes
    >MSeries wrote:
    >>Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.
    >
    >Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

    Mine's never saved my life, though it might've saved me a broken nose. Off-road, mind.

    --
    Sue ];:))

  4. dailuggs

    dailuggs New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2003
    wtf?
    how can you prove it didnt save your life- you gotta have an accident with a helmet, then have the same accident without a helmet to see if you die.

    obviously if people want stats on helmets theres loads of threads

    i choose to wear a helmet, others dont, aslong as i am and my family is thats all i care about!

  5. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    dailuggs wrote:

    > wtf? how can you prove it didnt save your life-

    Don't need to do I ? The 'my helmet saved me brigade' don't bother to prove it !!! ;-)