helmet hair?

On Mar 1, 6:56 pm, Colin Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On Van Petegam, even when he isn't racing.

> >http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races08/hv08/hv08-petegem450.jpg

> Looks like he's become a "biker", as motorcyclists are sometimes called
> in the US.  Maybe he's riding sans helmet, since the UCI can no longer
> force him to wear one.

Oh my god, it that leather jacket he's wearing a Luchesse Pelle?

On Mar 1, 9:42 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fatty Masters wish they could muster up helmet hair.
>
> Myself, I'm nearly sporting Levi's cut,

Levi's hair loss issue runs on the male side of his family,
your issue, on the other hand, stems from the years
you were taking tetrahydrogestrinone during the Tuesday
night crits.

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> You mean, the "Baseball Cap at All Times Off the Bike" look?
>
> Me too.

The "Festina or Astana Cycling Cap at All Times Off the Bike" look is more
motivating.

In article
<c3d9da28-bfaa-4b43-8d66-8d15752d4b10@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 9:42 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Fatty Masters wish they could muster up helmet hair.
> >
> > Myself, I'm nearly sporting Levi's cut,
> >

> Levi's hair loss issue runs on the male side of his family,
> your issue, on the other hand, stems from the years
> you were taking tetrahydrogestrinone during the Tuesday
> night crits.

Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article
> <c3d9da28-bfaa-4b43-8d66-8d15752d4b10@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 1, 9:42 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Fatty Masters wish they could muster up helmet hair.
>>>
>>> Myself, I'm nearly sporting Levi's cut,
>>>

>> Levi's hair loss issue runs on the male side of his family,
>> your issue, on the other hand, stems from the years
>> you were taking tetrahydrogestrinone during the Tuesday
>> night crits.

> Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
> be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.

It's been a while since you've posted a video here. Could you duct tape
the camera to your helmet and give us a drunks' eye view of the fight?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
> be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.

rbr fights are mandated to occur at a Starbucks near Sausalito, and if one
of you doesn't pitch up the other can fight Papai who's still hanging
around there waiting for ronde champ.

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article
> > <c3d9da28-bfaa-4b43-8d66-8d15752d4b10@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> > Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Levi's hair loss issue runs on the male side of his family,
> >> your issue, on the other hand, stems from the years
> >> you were taking tetrahydrogestrinone during the Tuesday
> >> night crits.

> > Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
> > be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.
> >

> It's been a while since you've posted a video here. Could you duct tape
> the camera to your helmet and give us a drunks' eye view of the fight?

Hmm...

http://www.wiredcola.com/content/yes-i-still-do-cyclocross-videos

I've been working with some clubmates on a cheap and cheerful (but
sensible) bike-cam system for a while. So far, the alternatives continue
to be either outside of our meager budget or too awful to use.

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> >> Levi's hair loss issue runs on the male side of his family, your issue,
> >> on the other hand, stems from the years you were taking
> >> tetrahydrogestrinone during the Tuesday night crits.

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
> > be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.

> rbr fights are mandated to occur at a Starbucks near Sausalito, and if one
> of you doesn't pitch up the other can fight Papai who's still hanging
> around there waiting for ronde champ.

I think he's also waiting for Crit Pro and possibly one or two more.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <c3d9da28-bfaa-4b43-8d66-8d15752d4b10@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Alright Fabs, that's it: Fort Wine Company, this morning, 10:35 AM. I'll
>>> be there in my wool jersey and argyle socks.
>>>

>> It's been a while since you've posted a video here. Could you duct tape
>> the camera to your helmet and give us a drunks' eye view of the fight?

> Hmm...
>
> http://www.wiredcola.com/content/yes-i-still-do-cyclocross-videos
>
> I've been working with some clubmates on a cheap and cheerful (but
> sensible) bike-cam system for a while. So far, the alternatives continue
> to be either outside of our meager budget or too awful to use.

These are kind of cool, but no style:
http://tinyurl.com/ypmc29

Now THIS would be perfect if I could find a way to mount it on my
handlebars:
http://tinyurl.com/3yc2ba

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> It's been a while since you've posted a video here. Could you duct tape
> >> the camera to your helmet and give us a drunks' eye view of the fight?

> > Hmm...
> >
> > http://www.wiredcola.com/content/yes-i-still-do-cyclocross-videos
> >
> > I've been working with some clubmates on a cheap and cheerful (but
> > sensible) bike-cam system for a while. So far, the alternatives continue
> > to be either outside of our meager budget or too awful to use.
> >

> These are kind of cool, but no style:
> http://tinyurl.com/ypmc29
>
> Now THIS would be perfect if I could find a way to mount it on my
> handlebars:
> http://tinyurl.com/3yc2ba

The Oregon Scientific one has been around for a year or two, unless this
is an updated model. They're nearly good enough, and cheap enough. But I
agree: it's the second one I want.