Helmet mounted camera videos from NYC

[email protected] wrote:
> On 10/8/04 11:59 am, in article [email protected], "Tony Raven"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Callas wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.digave.com/videos/
> >>
> >> I've gotta get me one of those helmet mounted cameras.

> I think it replaces the 'self-preservation' section of the brain..
>
> Those videos bring back memories of riding in London, but not in such an
> aggressive style.

Oh yes indeed - the riding up the wrong side of the road into incoming
traffic, that blew me away.

--
Callas

Callas <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Oh yes indeed - the riding up the wrong side of the road into incoming
> traffic, that blew me away.

I used to do that quiet often (in China). The closing speeds are a
little higher, but the separation between the bike and the other
vehicle was about the same. It was ok once you got used to it.
Initally i did it out of necessity, and then as a means of getting
from a to b.

Callas <[email protected]> wrote:

: Oh yes indeed - the riding up the wrong side of the road into incoming
: traffic, that blew me away.

That worried me less that the way they blew straight through red lights
in a flow of moving traffic!

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook

[email protected] wrote:
> Callas <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> : Oh yes indeed - the riding up the wrong side of the road into incoming
> : traffic, that blew me away.
>
> That worried me less that the way they blew straight through red lights
> in a flow of moving traffic!

"I'm takin' your cheese man, I'm takin' your cheese!" :)

--
Callas