Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Helmet question

Started by Ricitius · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,154 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 January 2006
Last activity
13 January 2006
Original author
Ricitius
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,154
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Last year I bought a Giro helmet and now the little cusions that stick to the velcro straps inside the helmet have been weathered down through use. Do any of you know where I can find replacements? Thankyou kindly for reading this post. Oh the helmet model is a 2005 Atmos.

  2. Ricitius said:

    Last year I bought a Giro helmet and now the little cusions that stick to the velcro straps inside the helmet have been weathered down through use. Do any of you know where I can find replacements? Thankyou kindly for reading this post. Oh the helmet model is a 2005 Atmos.


    Phone Giro customer service (Bell Sports) 800 456 2355. They are happy to send replacements. Sometimes there is a wait for fresh supplies to come in from China, but they will tell you when you call.

  3. You might not need to call Giro. Go to your LBS and just ask for them. I've given those things away for free. You'd be surprised how many of those things they have lying around.

    Trek5500 said:

    Phone Giro customer service (Bell Sports) 800 456 2355. They are happy to send replacements. Sometimes there is a wait for fresh supplies to come in from China, but they will tell you when you call.

  4. StartTday said:

    You might not need to call Giro. Go to your LBS and just ask for them. I've given those things away for free. You'd be surprised how many of those things they have lying around.


    I'll go hit up one of the big bike shops in my area then. Thankyou kindly.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.