Helmet recommendation for "conehead"

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Per Daniel SøRe, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am considering to buy a new helmet because my current helmet sits quite high on my head: there is
    almost an inch between my ears and the helmet. I don't think that the helmet is too small, because
    it doesn't feel tight when I'm wearing it and I can insert a finger several centimeters between the
    back of my head and the helmet (this was something that I discovered after I bought the helmet). The
    helmet I have is a large (58-61cm) Bell (I think the model is called Forza 2 Pro). Are there any
    other brands that might fit a tall head better than my Bell?

TIA, Per D. Sørensen

--
    "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die"

Abdul Alhazred

Tags:

2. Mark Lee

Mark Lee Guest

"Per Daniel Sørensen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > I am considering to buy a new helmet because my current helmet sits quite high on my head: there
    > is almost an inch between my ears and the helmet. I don't think that the helmet is too small,
    > because it doesn't feel tight when I'm wearing it and I can insert a finger several centimeters
    > between the back of my head and the helmet (this was something that I discovered after I bought
    > the helmet). The helmet I have is a large (58-61cm) Bell (I think the model is called Forza 2
    > Pro). Are there any other brands that might fit a tall head better than my Bell?
    >

Have you seen those Bobby helmets on "The Bill"? Mark Lee

3. Try a Giro, I had similar problem with Bell.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Per Daniel S=F8rensen wrote:

>=20
    > I am considering to buy a new helmet because my current helmet sits quite high on my head: there
    > is almost an inch between my ears and the helmet. I don't think that the helmet is too small,
    > because it doesn't feel tight when I'm wearing it and I can insert a finger several centimeters
    > between the back of my head and the helmet (this was something that I discovered after I bought
    > the helmet). The helmet I have is a large (58-61cm) Bell (I think the model is called Forza 2
    > Pro). Are there any other brands that might fit a tall head better than my Bell?
    >=20
    > TIA, Per D. S=F8rensen
    >=20
    > --=20 "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die"
    >=20
    > Abdul Alhazred
    >=20 20 20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.