Helmet sizes

The Big Baguett

Guest
How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?
--
The Big Baguette

The Big Baguette wrote:
> How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?

Ask your sleeping partner. :)
--
Michael MacClancy

In article <[email protected]>, Michael MacClancy
<[email protected]> writes
>The Big Baguette wrote:
>> How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?
>
>Ask your sleeping partner. :)
>--
Not that head. Not that helmet. Filthy person.
--
The Big Baguette

>Ask your sleeping partner. :)

Hehehe ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?

See http://www.cycleemporium.com/htm/sizing_chart2.cfm

Hope it helps a bit.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Apparantly the tape should go around your head at the point where the circumference is biggest. This
obviously varies from individual to individual. Cheers Richard "Michael MacClancy"
> The Big Baguette wrote:
> > How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?
>
> Ask your sleeping partner. :)
> --
> Michael MacClancy

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >How do I measure my head size in cms? i.e. where do I put the tape?

Above your eyes and below your hair!

Sorry! :)

--
Mark
______________________________________

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:53:15 +0000, The Big Baguette <[email protected]> wrote:

>How do I measure my head size in cms

<pedant>you can't measure your head meaningfully for helmet sizing in "centimetre seconds"</pedant>

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

This may sound really stupid, but,

You could try going to HALFORDS :eek:

I know, I know perhaps not the number 1 choice for "serious cyclists"

BUT

They have a section devoted to buying the right helmet, and even provide cool little paper tape measures - Halfords deserve a "thumbs up" for this - it appears to be a winner.

I think they must also have special contracts with the manufactures as well. :confused:

I got a top line giro road racing helmet for £20 less than ANYWHERE else - good value. :D

I DO NOT work for HALFORDS, any suggestion that I do, will be fully pursued according to international law.