Helmet usage survey

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slartibartfast, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. A friend of mine is doing a research paper for school about helmet usage. If ya'll have a couple of
    spare moments could you fill out the online survey at: http://www.crankracing.com/survey.htm It's
    only 8 multiple choice questions.

    Thanks

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    __o _-\<,_ Jason Byrnes (_)/ (_)

    Tags:

  2. asahitoro

    asahitoro Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Slartibartfast" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > A friend of mine is doing a research paper for school about helmet usage. If ya'll have a couple
    > of spare moments could you fill out the online survey at: http://www.crankracing.com/survey.htm
    > It's only 8 multiple choice questions.

    Where's the question for how often you get your helmet polished?

    Scott

  3. > Where's the question for how often you get your helmet polished?

    Right after the question about how often your helmet gets caught in your zipper

    > Scott

  4. > Where's the question for how often you get your helmet polished?

    Ever see the southpark episode where cartman laughs so hard at something that nothing else is funny
    anymore? Same thing just happened with me.

    Small Black Dog