Helmets For All? Or Just Some?

Intelligent converse is not possible with you. You do not discuss, you jabber. Maybe you have already suffered from a head injury and do not realize it.

Haha who knows if that is something that happened indeed, but in fact it's quite obvious that what I am saying it's not clear for you. :D

You never know when you're going to fall off your bike dude, you should use all the equipment necessary every time you ride, that is all.

I agree and I always do that with my kids, mainly due to the influence of my wife, but I just put the helmet myself in longer and more demanding rides.

Mandatory helmet for all.Maybe can be seen as a hassle in some circumstances, but wearing a helmet is not meant to comply a law, is to reduce drastically your risk chances.

Remember, you are wearing to protect your integrity, not to please a law's official.

While I do think that helmets do give some protection, I also think that wearing one makes me a worse rider who is more likely to get into an accident. I live in a hot tropical country near the equator. Compounding the discomfort by wearing a helmet makes it harder to concentrate, especially when you have sweat dripping into your eyes.

When I was in the army, we had this saying that everyone becomes stupid when they put on the helmet. It's not as bad, but there's a similar effect with bike helmets for me.

I feel that the government just wants to minimize the number of deaths in the U.S. That is why I feel that people should be made to wear helmets.

I feel that the government just wants to minimize the number of deaths in the U.S. That is why I feel that people should be made to wear helmets.

Which government? In the USA Something like helmets isn't a federally or nationally regulated thing. It falls under the jurisdiction of powers reserved by individual states. The only way it could be regulated by the federal government is through funding. For example, do what we say or lose transportation funding, or something of that nature. It is stupid to ride without a helmet in most circumstances, but unless you can show that somebody is endangering others with the behavior you don't have much to support a mandatory helmet law, especially at the national level.