Helmets for babies?

Anthony Campbell

Guest
Just heard an item on "Woman's Hour" about helmets for babies, to
prevent their heads from deforming. Doubtless useful if they fall out of
their cots too. Legislation needed to make them compulsory perhaps?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - [email protected]
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian

Anthony Campbell wrote:
> Just heard an item on "Woman's Hour" about helmets for babies, to
> prevent their heads from deforming. Doubtless useful if they fall out of
> their cots too. Legislation needed to make them compulsory perhaps?

Um, heard a trailer for that earlier, and I thought it was a baby
with a deformed head (plagiocephalic) and the helmet was intended to
help right it over a limited period.

--
not me guv

On 2006-02-03, Nick Kew <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anthony Campbell wrote:
>> Just heard an item on "Woman's Hour" about helmets for babies, to
>> prevent their heads from deforming. Doubtless useful if they fall out of
>> their cots too. Legislation needed to make them compulsory perhaps?

> Um, heard a trailer for that earlier, and I thought it was a baby
> with a deformed head (plagiocephalic) and the helmet was intended to
> help right it over a limited period.

My quoting this item was meant to be tongue-in-cheek ...

Anthony