HELMSHORE CYCLIST

jss

Guest
Is the idiot who was cycling along Holcombe road this morning reading this
newsgroup?
The reason I ask is, you had no right whatsoever to scream "you should walk
you lazy *******" as you cycled past me!
For your information, I was putting something in my car. I had NOT been to
the shop in it, I had just WALKED back from the shop to get my newspape
I too, am a keen cyclist, it is such a shame that IDIOTS like you give us a
bad name.
STLILL FUMING, John.

Is the idiot who was cycling along Holcombe road this morning reading
this
newsgroup?
The reason I ask is, you had no right whatsoever to scream "you should
walk
you lazy *******" as you cycled past me!

highly unlikely isn't it.
Suppose all football supporters were held responsible for any spitting
and racist chants perpetrated by pedestrians. I dare say you would find
that unreasonable.

> highly unlikely isn't it.
> Suppose all football supporters were held responsible for any spitting
> and racist chants perpetrated by pedestrians. I dare say you would find
> that unreasonable.

Eh? You've lost me.

> he's a football supporter who thinks any person riding a bike must be
> one of us.

Noooo, he rides a bike too, so by your logic he'd have been shouting at
himself. Hmmm, that could account for him suspecting that it was someone
that posts to this ng....

You are all John Smith and I claim my £5. From each of you.

he rides a bike too,
As do many millions of people, not all of whom are inclined to post
here, although some post on football sites and some shout at people
they pass.

Mark Thompson wrote:

> > he's a football supporter who thinks any person riding a bike must be
> > one of us.

> Noooo, he rides a bike too, so by your logic he'd have been shouting at
> himself. Hmmm, that could account for him suspecting that it was someone
> that posts to this ng....
>
> You are all John Smith and I claim my £5. From each of you.

I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.

So there.

John B
PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed :)

I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
So there.
John B
PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed

So you're a cycling football hooligan.
If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.
TJ

[email protected] wrote:

> I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
> So there.
> John B
> PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed
>
> So you're a cycling football hooligan.
> If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.

Clearly someone who doesn't understand the word 'celebration' :-(

You need to get out on your bike more often instead of trolling around
here.

John B

********!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
> So there.
> John B
> PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed
>

> So you're a cycling football hooligan.
> If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.
> TJ
>

>You need to get out on your bike more often

John, the number and variety of posts your id has made in the past few
weeks is rather worrying.
Are you using some sort of multiuser name, or is your bike broken?

TJ