HELMSHORE CYCLIST

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by jss, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. jss

    jss Guest

    Is the idiot who was cycling along Holcombe road this morning reading this
    newsgroup?
    The reason I ask is, you had no right whatsoever to scream "you should walk
    you lazy bastard" as you cycled past me!
    For your information, I was putting something in my car. I had NOT been to
    the shop in it, I had just WALKED back from the shop to get my newspape
    I too, am a keen cyclist, it is such a shame that IDIOTS like you give us a
    bad name.
    STLILL FUMING, John.

    Tags:

  2. Is the idiot who was cycling along Holcombe road this morning reading
    this
    newsgroup?
    The reason I ask is, you had no right whatsoever to scream "you should
    walk
    you lazy bastard" as you cycled past me!

    highly unlikely isn't it.
    Suppose all football supporters were held responsible for any spitting
    and racist chants perpetrated by pedestrians. I dare say you would find
    that unreasonable.

  3. > highly unlikely isn't it.
    > Suppose all football supporters were held responsible for any spitting
    > and racist chants perpetrated by pedestrians. I dare say you would find
    > that unreasonable.

    Eh? You've lost me.

  4. he's a football supporter who thinks any person riding a bike must be
    one of us.
    terryJ

  5. > he's a football supporter who thinks any person riding a bike must be
    > one of us.

    Noooo, he rides a bike too, so by your logic he'd have been shouting at
    himself. Hmmm, that could account for him suspecting that it was someone
    that posts to this ng....

    You are all John Smith and I claim my £5. From each of you.

  6. he rides a bike too,
    As do many millions of people, not all of whom are inclined to post
    here, although some post on football sites and some shout at people
    they pass.

  7. John B

    John B Guest

    Mark Thompson wrote:

    > > he's a football supporter who thinks any person riding a bike must be
    > > one of us.

    > Noooo, he rides a bike too, so by your logic he'd have been shouting at
    > himself. Hmmm, that could account for him suspecting that it was someone
    > that posts to this ng....
    >
    > You are all John Smith and I claim my £5. From each of you.

    I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.

    So there.

    John B
    PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed :)

  8. I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
    So there.
    John B
    PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed

    So you're a cycling football hooligan.
    If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.
    TJ

  9. John B

    John B Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
    > So there.
    > John B
    > PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed
    >
    > So you're a cycling football hooligan.
    > If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.

    Clearly someone who doesn't understand the word 'celebration' :-(

    You need to get out on your bike more often instead of trolling around
    here.

    John B

  10. jss

    jss Guest

    ARSEHOLE!

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I'm off with son on our bikes to see Reading v Stoke on Monday.
    > So there.
    > John B
    > PS: Yes we were part of the pitch invsion when Derby were routed
    >

    > So you're a cycling football hooligan.
    > If anyone shouts at you from a bike be sure to complain here then.
    > TJ

  11. >ARSEHOLE!

    Now come on, you can be more obscene than this, I know you can.
    TJ

  12. >You need to get out on your bike more often

    John, the number and variety of posts your id has made in the past few
    weeks is rather worrying.
    Are you using some sort of multiuser name, or is your bike broken?

    TJ

  13. John B

    John B Guest