Help anyone know the recipe for Souvia?

Cherrycup

Guest
Help needed, my mum is desperate for the recipe of Souvia, a greek dish, = tried search engines and
no joy, well its all foreign what comes up,=20

TIA

Jan

Here's a description of it, will keep looking for the recipe... "The cuisine is best enjoyed at the
invitation of a local to go to his house - don't turn down an invite. Souvia is very popular - a
lump of chicken or lamb cooked slowly on an outside charcoal fire for 90 minutes, with the chance to
try out the local wine. Try red Othello, or white Alina. Greek salad is well known, of course, and
the sheftalia sausages are always to be found in kebab restaurants." plugged souvia into google and
this was in the first five or six hits....LG

"cherrycup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de... Help needed, my mum is desperate for the recipe of Souvia, a greek dish, tried search
engines and no joy, well its all foreign what comes up,

TIA

Jan

dont think so, what it is mum (75) has taken up a college course on = computers, which is a good
thing as she is always phoning me up with = problems, but one question she has to answer is what is
the recipe for = this dish, She has had it but cant remember, and what she describes it = sounds
like something i would like to try, I have spent an hour or more = looking and nothing comes up
apart from chicken bbq, I just dont want = her to give up the lessons, lol im searching for a decent
recipe for = chicken ala king and still cant find that for myself, we used to have = hotel and the
sauce was packaged, and lovely, its getting the right = herbs to get it right, as we cant buy the
powder any more! back to the = search engines here

Jan

[email protected]...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=3D0&u= serid=3Dkatra

>Subject: Re: Help anyone know the recipe for Souvia?
>From: Katra
I think you may mean Souvlaki. Go to Google and enter "Greek Food" and you will get lots of recipes
and photos.