Hi. I've got a Cannondale CAD 3 frame(from around 1999 - not sure on that one). I'm selling it. A guy is interested in it but wants to know if it will fit the new Shimano 10 speed Bottom Bracket/Crankset set up.
Would it? Thanks for your advice/ideas etc. Paul 🙂
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Help. Cannondale CAD3 + 10 Speed Advice needed?!
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 29 January 2006
- Last activity
- 1 February 2006
- Original author
- Bigbananabike
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,300
- Views / 30 days
- 6
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
If the CAAD 3 has the same english standard 68mm wide BB as the CAAD 5 frame then it will accept the cups used by the 10sp shimano cranks. Has left and right handed threads, works for me.
-
cycleski said:
If the CAAD 3 has the same english standard 68mm wide BB as the CAAD 5 frame then it will accept the cups used by the 10sp shimano cranks. Has left and right handed threads, works for me.
Thanks for your help 🙂 Paul -
Bigbananabike said:
Hi. I've got a Cannondale CAD 3 frame(from around 1999 - not sure on that one). I'm selling it. A guy is interested in it but wants to know if it will fit the new Shimano 10 speed Bottom Bracket/Crankset set up.
Would it? Thanks for your advice/ideas etc. Paul 🙂Yep, I've got a CAAD5 (basically a CAAD3 with integrated headset) and am using the Dura-Ace 10sp crankset and external BB right now. No problems.
T72
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.