Help!! Can't find the col gradient info page

Becka Currant

Guest
We've just booked to go to France in September and do some cycling. However I can't find the webpage
that lists all the different cols and their gradients. I know there is one that exists because we
used it last year when we went to the pyrenees, but I can't for the life of me find it now :-(

We're going to be staying on the Tourmalet and hopefully be climbing the Peyresourde, aspin, etc.

If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Becka

p.s. now all I need to do too is work out how to transport baby on bike too without killing our car
on the way over by overloading it with equipment!!

"Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> We've just booked to go to France in September and do some cycling.
However I
> can't find the webpage that lists all the different cols and their
gradients.
> I know there is one that exists because we used it last year when we went
> the pyrenees, but I can't for the life of me find it now :-(
>
> We're going to be staying on the Tourmalet and hopefully be climbing the Peyresourde, aspin, etc.
>
> If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.
>
> Thanks
>
> Becka
>
> p.s. now all I need to do too is work out how to transport baby on bike
too
> without killing our car on the way over by overloading it with equipment!!

http://www.letour.com/2003/presentationus/difficultes_04.html

I doubt its exactly what you want but it may be a starting place.

Baby's luggage will undoubtedly be the heaviest and the bulkiest of the 3!!

In article <[email protected]>, "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.letour.com/2003/presentationus/difficultes_04.html
>
>I doubt its exactly what you want but it may be a starting place.

Thanks, that's a good starting place. Still not quite the site I can remember though. It's driving
me mad not being able to rememebr the url!.

>Baby's luggage will undoubtedly be the heaviest and the bulkiest of the 3!!

Yep! I'm just hoping I can still breastfeed when we go to cut down on necessary equipment. We only
have a corsa!!!

Becka

"Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Yep! I'm just hoping I can still breastfeed when we go to cut down on necessary equipment. We only
> have a corsa!!!

No -- get it weaned asap. Brest feeding is one hell of a drain on the Mum's resources.

The message <[email protected]> from "Tony W" <[email protected]>
contains these words:

> "Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> >
> > Yep! I'm just hoping I can still breastfeed when we go to cut down on necessary equipment. We
> > only have a corsa!!!

> No -- get it weaned asap. Brest feeding is one hell of a drain on the Mum's resources.

It suits some women better than others. Some find it's a good way of regaining their figure, (There
are more painful ways of losing up to 600kcal per day) some find the lack of fiddling & faffing with
bottles/formula/sterilising stuff etc useful.

There are no universally correct methods to feed a baby, though breast-feeding initially is
better for baby.

Becka Currant wrote:
>> http://www.salite.ch/
>
> Oooh, thank you :¬) Still not the one I used last time, but an excellent substitute.

Although not so excellent for non-IE users.. Then the link to the profile doesn't work, in stead the
frontpage reappears. :(

In message <[email protected]>, Helen Deborah Vecht <[email protected]> writes
>The message <[email protected]> from "Tony W" <[email protected]>
>contains these words:
>

>> "Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:p[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Yep! I'm just hoping I can still breastfeed when we go to cut down on necessary equipment. We
>> > only have a corsa!!!
>

>> No -- get it weaned asap. Brest feeding is one hell of a drain on the Mum's resources.
>
>It suits some women better than others. Some find it's a good way of regaining their figure, (There
>are more painful ways of losing up to 600kcal per day) some find the lack of fiddling & faffing
>with bottles/formula/sterilising stuff etc useful.

As a father I always found BF a handy way to get the little 'un fed.........

--
Chris French, Leeds

"Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> We've just booked to go to France in September and do some cycling.
However I
> can't find the webpage that lists all the different cols and their
gradients.
> I know there is one that exists because we used it last year when we went
> the pyrenees, but I can't for the life of me find it now :-(
>
> We're going to be staying on the Tourmalet and hopefully be climbing the Peyresourde, aspin, etc.
>
> If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful.
>
> Thanks
>
> Becka
>
> p.s. now all I need to do too is work out how to transport baby on bike
too
> without killing our car on the way over by overloading it with equipment!!

http://www.cyclos-cyclotes.org/altigraph.html

http://www.cycling.uk.net/pyr/index.htm

http://www.ocd.org.uk/pyr2.htm

Any good?

In article <[email protected]>, "Neil D" <n**@mail.com> wrote:

>"Becka Currant" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> We've just booked to go to France in September and do some cycling.
>However I
>> can't find the webpage that lists all the different cols and their
>gradients.
>> I know there is one that exists because we used it last year when we went
>> the pyrenees, but I can't for the life of me find it now :-(

>Any good?

>http://www.cyclos-cyclotes.org/altigraph.html

Yes thanks, although it doesn't have all the cols we'll be doing!

>http://www.cycling.uk.net/pyr/index.htm

yes for lovely pics, no for profile info!!

>http://www.ocd.org.uk/pyr2.htm

good info and pics. Can't believe the tourmalet was impassable at the end of June!! Hope we don't
get early snow as we won't be out there until the beginning of September.

Thanks for your help :¬)

Becka

In article <[email protected]>, myfirstname@xs[four]all.nl wrote:
>Becka Currant wrote:
>>> http://www.salite.ch/
>>
>> Oooh, thank you :¬) Still not the one I used last time, but an excellent substitute.
>
>Although not so excellent for non-IE users.. Then the link to the profile doesn't work, in stead
>the frontpage reappears. :(

Oh dear. Well I had no problems using IE and now have a very happy husband who is planning long
rides of torture...

Becka