Help: Cyclingpeaks tech support down

watts4speed

Nov 25, 2006
Hi,

I'm trying to get some tech support to switch my copy of WKO+ to a new computer I just got and phase out my old one. I can't find a phone number to contact cyclingpeaks on their website, and I haven't gotten an email response to a question I sent 24 hours ago. Their forum page indicates a crash on their server when I try to access it. Are other people having this problem?

-Peter

Yeah, the Cycling Peaks Forum has been down for at least a week, probably closer to two. I posted a question there a couple or 3 weeks back and so keep checking periodically to see if it's come back up yet.
-richard

Sorry Guys! Wow, I wish someone would have emailed me or our support AT cyclingpeakssoftware.com . Obviously, I haven't been on the forum for a week or so. We'll get it back up asap. IN the meantime, if you have an issue, PLEASE.... email support AT cyclingpeakssoftware.com That's always the fastest way to get a response.
Thanks again for posting here, or I would haven't known.(bad on me!)

Hunter

cooljazz said:
Yeah, the Cycling Peaks Forum has been down for at least a week, probably closer to two. I posted a question there a couple or 3 weeks back and so keep checking periodically to see if it's come back up yet.
-richard