Help, dairy

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. My leader has maintained her loss of 110 lbs, yes, one hundred ten pounds, for 35 years and again
    yes, thirty five years. She is an awesome lady and loved by everyone in our meeting.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6dv%[email protected]...
    > I was impressed. One of the weighers at our meeting has kept off the 40 that she lost for 23 years
    > now though :)
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > five years is very impressive, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:F3m%[email protected]...
    > > > I never did either. There is this one person on that list however
    that
    > > has
    > > > been at goal for about 5 years and she swears by their 8 guidelines.
    > Says
    > > > she just eats like that, and maintenance is a snap.
    > > >
    > > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    March
    > > > cream

    > > back

    <[email protected]>

    > be

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Wow you win :)!

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:8dKdnRkvs7SR_tzdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > My leader has maintained her loss of 110 lbs, yes, one hundred ten pounds, for 35 years and again
    > yes, thirty five years. She is an awesome lady and loved by everyone in our meeting.
    >

    > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6dv%[email protected]...
    > > I was impressed. One of the weighers at our meeting has kept off the 40 that she lost for 23
    > > years now though :)
    > >
    > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > five years is very impressive, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:F3m%[email protected]...
    > that
    > > > has
    > > Says

    > March
    > ice

    > > > back

    > <[email protected]>

    > > be
    > ??

  3. I did not think of it as a contest, but she is such an inspirational leader. She started working for
    WW when she lost her weight and has been with them ever since, but for many, many years she was
    behind the scenes as a receptionist or a weigher. It took the area manager to finally talk her into
    leader training, even though she still said she would not become a leader as she has a slight speech
    impediment and pronounces things incorrectly. She finally overcame her fear of speaking in front of
    people and she still tells her wonderful stories of her weight loss and all the challenges she faces
    everyday in order to maintain her weight loss. The woman is 70 years old and she is the most awesome
    lady in the whole world. I wish everyone could meet her, she is such an inspiration.

    Debbie

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Wow you win :)!
    >
    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:8dKdnRkvs7SR_tzdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > My leader has maintained her loss of 110 lbs, yes, one hundred ten
    pounds,
    > > for 35 years and again yes, thirty five years. She is an awesome lady
    and
    > > loved by everyone in our meeting.
    > >

    > > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6dv%[email protected]...
    > > > I was impressed. One of the weighers at our meeting has kept off the
    40
    > > > that she lost for 23 years now though :)
    > > >
    > > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > berlin.de...
    > > that
    > > > Says

    > did

    <[email protected]>

    > > March
    > > ice

    > you

    > > <[email protected]>

    > > > be
    > > ??

  4. That is very impressive, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My leader lost 90 pounds in 1985. 5 years ago, 4 kids later she was
    15pounds
    > over goal. She lost the 15 pounds in 6 weeks in order to become a leader. She has recently lost
    > another handful or 2 pounds. She has faithfully journaled everyday for 20 years. Now, that's an
    > accomplishment.
    >
    > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6dv%[email protected]...
    > > I was impressed. One of the weighers at our meeting has kept off the 40 that she lost for 23
    > > years now though :)
    > >
    > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > five years is very impressive, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:F3m%[email protected]...
    > that
    > > > has
    > > Says

    > March
    > ice

    > > > back

    > <[email protected]>

    > > be
    > ??

  5. How inspiring this thread is, Lee
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My leader has maintained her loss of 110 lbs, yes, one hundred ten pounds, for 35 years and again
    > yes, thirty five years. She is an awesome lady and loved by everyone in our meeting.
    >

    > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6dv%[email protected]...
    > > I was impressed. One of the weighers at our meeting has kept off the 40 that she lost for 23
    > > years now though :)
    > >
    > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > five years is very impressive, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:F3m%[email protected]...
    > that
    > > > has
    > > Says

    > March
    > ice

    > > > back

    > <[email protected]>

    > > be
    > ??

  6. We all won from reading this thread, Lee