Help finding web site

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg Smith, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Greg Smith

    Greg Smith Guest

    Last week, maybe the week before there was a post here some one looking for on line shopping in
    Canada. In a reply there was a website that was, "Overt Canadian content including a GIF with a
    Beaver on it" and had a detailed section on wheels that "from my memory" included a description on
    three levels of quality for wheel sets. This site also had Mavic 517's on sale. I've lost the web
    site I deleted the post and "my history is set at 3 days. If anyone remembers the post or knows the
    website I'm looking for I would appreciate the help.

    Thanks Greg

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Greg Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last week, maybe the week before there was a post here some one looking
    for
    > on line shopping in Canada. In a reply there was a website that was, "Overt Canadian content
    > including
    > GIF with a Beaver on it" and had a detailed section on wheels that "from
    my
    > memory" included a description on three levels of quality for wheel sets. This site also had Mavic
    > 517's on sale. I've lost the web site I deleted the post and "my history is set at 3
    days.
    > If anyone remembers the post or knows the website I'm looking for I would appreciate the help.
    >
    > Thanks Greg

    http://www.bikeroom.com/

    courtesy of our favorite Can-Am girl.

    Jon Bond

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > Last week, maybe the week before there was a post here some one looking
    > for
    > > on line shopping in Canada. In a reply there was a website that was, "Overt Canadian content
    including
    > > GIF with a Beaver on it" and had a detailed section on wheels that "from
    > my
    > > memory" included a description on three levels of quality for wheel
    sets.
    > > This site also had Mavic 517's on sale. I've lost the web site I deleted the post and "my
    > > history is set at 3
    > days.
    > > If anyone remembers the post or knows the website I'm looking for I
    would
    > > appreciate the help.
    > >
    > > Thanks Greg
    > >
    > http://www.bikeroom.com/