help for tourists

Originally posted by el Inglés
If there´s anybody out there that needs info / advice about cycling in Spain contact me .

usefull web sites : translate with www.altavista.com
www.todociclismo.com
www.amigosdelciclismo.com
www.globeros.com ( watch out for pop-ups , banners on this one )

have a good one .

el Inglés UNION CICLISTA BENIDORM www.ucbclub.org :cool:

I am going to cycle from London to southern Spain this winter. Any information will be helpfull and gladly takel.

[email protected]

Thanks for your help it's been a good year for cycling and to take it to the next level i should go to europe or spain for that matter so if i do come on by i would love help with some routes thanks
cesar

cesvw said:
Thanks for your help it's been a good year for cycling and to take it to the next level i should go to europe or spain for that matter so if i do come on by i would love help with some routes thanks
cesar

well , as regards routes you could check out our club website www.ucbclub.org see rutas . these are the club rides for the season by profile - you´ll need a map handy though .
you will need a car / van as the races are spread all over the country and you will need a licence - best to organise this BEFORE coming here look for the web site of the R.F.E.C. for advice . :cool:

Avoid "National Roads" especially near coasts & cities - too busy - otherwise roads quiet & drivers considerate

For general advice see "Cycle Touring in Spain" for best places, times & advice

sweettamal said:
Originally posted by el Inglés
If there´s anybody out there that needs info / advice about cycling in Spain contact me .

Road riding/touring in Spain? How are road conditions and safety for road trips around Leon or Sevilla? Or where is the best riding? Is renting a good road bike an option? Can you take bikes on trains and buses?

All this help is great guys, I guess i have a chance to get into the cyclingcenter in belgium that might be a way in europe for now but i would love to bike in spain still and race.

HarryD said:
Avoid "National Roads" especially near coasts & cities - too busy - otherwise roads quiet & drivers considerate

For general advice see "Cycle Touring in Spain" for best places, times & advice