Help! I need bicycle-related prank ideas!

jpr95

Oct 11, 2010
Heh-heh. Last year, as some of you know, I got back into cycling so that I could go on the Cover Indiana Bike Tour--a benefit/awareness ride for Habitat for Humanity. I had a great time, met some great people, and it's for a great cause.

Anyway, the person responsible for getting me involved was the local HFH affiliate director, and apparently one of the "traditions" on the ride is for some of us who know him to play a little (non-destructive) prank on his bike. Last year, they filled his bicycle tires with water one night. He, of course, wondered the next day why he was having a hard time inflating the tires properly, and why the hills were suddenly so hard. Once he found out 2/3 of the way into a 60-mile day, he claimed he felt much stronger on the hills and such after draining the tires.

So I need some other ideas that wouldn't be dangerous to life and limb, but could be considered some good old-fashioned pranks...

The ride is still 8 weeks or so away, so let's hear them!

Jason

Originally Posted by jpr95 .

So I need some other ideas that wouldn't be dangerous to life and limb, but could be considered some good old-fashioned pranks...