HELP - Identification problem!!!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by daverees, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. daverees

    daverees Guest

    Hi

    I am trying to figure out the make and age of a Ladies bicycle. Its front badge is partially misisng
    and the only letters left are "AMES"
    - surrounding this is final piece of a legend "... for over fifty years".

    Can anyone help???

    It is a three gear bicycle of the "sit up and beg" type.

    Thanks in advance!

    Dave

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to figure out the make and age of a Ladies bicycle. Its front badge is partially
    > misisng and the only letters left are "AMES"
    > - surrounding this is final piece of a legend "... for over fifty years".
    >
    > Can anyone help???
    >
    > It is a three gear bicycle of the "sit up and beg" type.

    You might be better served by posting in rec.bicycles.misc or rec.bicycles.tech -- this newsgroup is
    primarily for discussing political and social issues related to bicycling.

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky

    Home of the meditative cyclist:

    Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
    http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky
    My bookshelf: http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Cpetersky

    "To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner
    was you."