Help ID'ing a Campy 10 speed conversion cassette

res09c5t

Guest
Hi,
I'm selling some stuff for a friend who is a retired bike mechanic. He's
got a cassette that lets him use Campy 10 speed components with a Shimano
wheel. It doesn't have any brand labeling. Looking at the QBP catalog on
Sheldon's site, I'm thinking it is a Wheels Technology. It looks just like
the photos of the 11-23 cassette. However, it is an 11-25 and the photo of
the 11-25 has "Wheels Manufacturing" on the lockring which his cassette
doesn't have. I'm thinking it is pretty likely that this labeling could
have changed over some years.
Are there any other brands that are likely?
Thanks for any and all help.
Lyle

res09c5t wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm selling some stuff for a friend who is a retired bike mechanic. He's
> got a cassette that lets him use Campy 10 speed components with a Shimano
> wheel. It doesn't have any brand labeling. Looking at the QBP catalog on
> Sheldon's site, I'm thinking it is a Wheels Technology. It looks just like
> the photos of the 11-23 cassette. However, it is an 11-25 and the photo of
> the 11-25 has "Wheels Manufacturing" on the lockring which his cassette
> doesn't have. I'm thinking it is pretty likely that this labeling could
> have changed over some years.
> Are there any other brands that are likely?
> Thanks for any and all help.

American Classic

--
Andrew Muzi