Help ID'ing Quintana Roo Frame

Wow, a Nicorrete spam post on a cycling forum. I think you are a little off on your target audience.

kdelong said:
Wow, a Nicorrete spam post on a cycling forum. I think you are a little off on your target audience.

What? Any info on the date of this frame?

jml2422 said:
What? Any info on the date of this frame?
Sorry, I quess it was Photobucket pop ups that looked like spam to me. Yesterday, everytime I tried to look at the frame, another pop up came up for the same product, Nocorette, a smoking cessation gum.

Now, onto the bike frame. I am not an expert on Quintana Serial Numbers, but from the looks of the frame, it appears to be a 2001 model. The seat tube was different on the 2003 and 2005 models. According to my source of reference, Quintana did not manufacture the Tequilo in 2002 or 2004.

kdelong said:
Sorry, I quess it was Photobucket pop ups that looked like spam to me. Yesterday, everytime I tried to look at the frame, another pop up came up for the same product, Nocorette, a smoking cessation gum.

Now, onto the bike frame. I am not an expert on Quintana Serial Numbers, but from the looks of the frame, it appears to be a 2001 model. The seat tube was different on the 2003 and 2005 models. According to my source of reference, Quintana did not manufacture the Tequilo in 2002 or 2004.

Ok thank you for the help. Do you have any idea how much I could sell this frame given that it is in 8/10 condition?

Thanks

My source of reference seems to have been mistaken as there is a 2002 Quintana Roo Tequilo bicycle on eBay at the moment which has a frame that closely resembles yours. Anyway, it is a New-Old-Stock complete bicycle with a starting price of $875.00 US. A fork and wheels are going to be major expenses getting your frame back on the road. In addition, the components that are on your frame look to be older Shimano 9-speed, so if the buyer is looking to upgrade when he purchases the frame he is going to have another major expense. Therefore, I would price your frame at $300.00 to $400.00 US. You could try more but I doubt that you would get it.