Help...I'm looking for a recent news article on a new criterium designed road course.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fred Scott, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Fred Scott

    Fred Scott Guest

    I read a news article recently on a new criterium designed road course that was recently
    constructed. Problem is I can't remember where it is located or where I saw the article. The roads
    were specifically built for bicycle racing, it might have been in the states or Australia. Anyone
    hear of such an article.

    Fred

    Tags:

  2. Oz Cyclist

    Oz Cyclist Guest

    I remember a bit of discussion on a criterium track built in Australia so that cyclists could train
    in safety. The discussion may have been on www.bikeforums.net

    news:[email protected]...