[Help] I'm looking for bike size 23''

jeremy

Guest
Hi,
does someone know which brand produces mountain bike frames with size
23'' or grather than 23''?

Particulary I refer to the "Seat Tube Length to Top" that must be 23''
or grather than 23''.

I'm especially looking for double / full suspended mtb and I didn't
find anything untill now.

Thanks

jeremy wrote:
> Hi,
> does someone know which brand produces mountain bike frames with size
> 23'' or grather than 23''?
>
> Particulary I refer to the "Seat Tube Length to Top" that must be 23''
> or grather than 23''.
>
> I'm especially looking for double / full suspended mtb and I didn't
> find anything untill now.
>
> Thanks

Yep: http://www.zinncycles.com/bikes.aspx?bike=projbig

/s

I believe Kona kikapu, comes in 23". How tall are you. I am 6'4" and ride
a 21"

Doug
"jeremy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
> does someone know which brand produces mountain bike frames with size
> 23'' or grather than 23''?
>
> Particulary I refer to the "Seat Tube Length to Top" that must be 23''
> or grather than 23''.
>
> I'm especially looking for double / full suspended mtb and I didn't
> find anything untill now.
>
> Thanks

Per jeremy:
>does someone know which brand produces mountain bike frames with size
>23'' or grather than 23''?

I've got an Ellsworth frame hanging in the garage that's 22" - which was the
biggest I could find at the time I bought it.

--
PeteCresswell