HELP!!!,I'm looking for this person.

To bad if she finds this forum....imagine what she'd think of him then ;)

Do you think they could use this as evidence. You know, when she accuses Mampara of stalking? Perhaps we'll be required to be witnesses in the court case. ;D ;D

I think Maprara is after more than a bike ride with this babe. This is the second page on this subject.

Some people need different motivators to train.... ;D ;D ;D,
he will be training 7 days a week until he finds her ;)

But when he finds her it could end up being quite the opposite. Let's hope she rides as good as she looks otherwise Mampara will be doing loads of base miles at a very slow pace...

OR

she rides as well as she looks and Mampara can't keep up to strike up a conversation and someone pipps him to the post ;D ;D

GO MAMPARA GO ;D

glad to see you didn't take it too far, Mampara! <clearing throat>

I have some nice men in white coats that want to talk to you.

just picking...it is probably best to forget about it...

she was probably going to turn out to be a b*#$@, anyway *in a consoling tone, with a pat on the back*

glad to see you didn't take it too far, Mampara!  <clearing throat>

Incidentally, Persistence, how much like your picture to you look? ;D

legranddepart.jpg

Is she here mapara  ;D  ::)  :p
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/jul02/tdf/podiumgirl/legranddepart.jpg

Incidentally, Persistence, how much like your picture to you look?
from chris_l

more than likely she whould want to know that question about you before she answers you! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Perhaps you may want to speak to her.

Not trying to rush things too much , but you may not have too many opportunities.

Gear Grinder,

Sorry I didn't see your post until now. Actually, that is not a picture of me. It is the actress from a TV show called Dark Angel. I just chose it from the drop down menu of pics when I signed up because I like her. She is a good actress. Sorry to dissappoint.

Actually, I look nothing like that. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smaller frame.

Maybe I should take that pic off...sort of misleading, isn't it? Didn't think of that when I chose it.

Sorry to dissappoint...  

Actually, I look nothing like that...  

Maybe I should take that pic off...sort of misleading, isn't it?  Didn't think of that when I chose it.

Nah, I think most people's pics are a bit misleading (except for mine of course!)

Hilarious!!!

Nothing like a little belly button lent air guitar!

Crack me up!

UNDERDOG!!!

Good Morning Mampara. Any luck in finding the mistery girl? Now I know how you feel. I was watching the c/w games last night = womans points race. The Aussie that came second is now my " most wanted person". My problem is that I need to re-allocate to Aus, but maybe I can get her to come and stay in SA. At least we will have a added bonus "a silver medal".

Pothole,

Her name is Rochelle Gilmore.
Sorry to burst your bubble but she already has a man(who is also her trainer). :-[
She always stands around the middle of Dunc Gray velodrome with her jersey off and in her sports bra. :eek:
Quite a sight! She is also as sleek as a greyhound, not a gram of fat!

Sweet dreams Pothole ;D

Jonny

LOL.

Very entertaining Thread.

We have all stalked, don't feel alone m8.

Hope you find her, when you do...

CONVERT HER TO MOUNTAIN BIKING!

*G*

Why do you like to punish me like this.? Isn't that beautifull :p :p :p...I meen the bike ;D ;D ;D