HELP!!!,I'm looking for this person.

Sorry, but I haven't found "her" yet. I must also add that I haven't been to a club ride in 3 weeks and did not see her at the race this weekend. Well Pothole, the difference between my girl and yours is that mine only lives somewhere in my area.

I WILL FIND HER!!!

Well, it's more than a week since your last post here.

Any news? Now that we're coming out of winter you should start seeing more people on the road training for the 94.7 - so maybe you'll get lucky. in more ways than one.

I was actually telling a friend of mine the other day how much I miss cycling in Port Elizabeth. When I lived there I'd meet so many interesting people every ride because they aren't too many different routes you can take out into the country. It was easy to find and get to know just about all serious cyclists that way.

Off the topic a bit, but I used to sail a bit in PE and heard stories of guys on their motorbikes not being able to lean into corners because of the wind and going straight off the road. You have any stories like that Sean?

Well yes. The worst was actually in Jeffrey's Bay going across the lagoon which is a single lane low bridge type of thing with a gale blowing from the side. Took all my concentration to get across in one piece.

Talking about the wind in PE. I was out training on Marine Drive when a gale started blowing from nowhere and i was riding straight into it doing 11km/h with my HR close to 90%. I passed a bunch who must've been doing about 9km/h. ;D

Hey Mampara,

Are you going fox hunting this weekend? ;D

We're all rooting for you!!

Go Mampara, Go :D :D :D

Looking at the latest "Mampara" logo, he must have decided that the only way to get this girl is in a red ferrari ;D ;D or is it a red c/dale. Go get her Mampara, and congrts with your "ferrari" of cycles.

Yes, my baby is a red Saeco c'dale. Love her to bits.

Lab Rat, I will go out and roam the streets. So if you see someone looking helpless and lost, don't worry, it's just me.

Mampara would be heart broken if we told him she made **** films as her day job.........I dont think we should tell him  ;D

I'm now a bit worried, got the exact same red ferrari, and people can get confussed and think I'm Mampara. ;D But.. then thinking about this... the so called " **** babe" normally got all the right stuff at the right places. Maybe its not such a bad idee, I'm going to train this weekend. You never know what is waiting on the next corner. ;D .Mampara = Go and have a look at my babe on the Cycle Equipment>Your Bike section. :p

Perhaps we should send out a posse. You know, get all the fellas together and we can all go riding with the wheelers looking for a babe on an Orbea. ;D ;D

Lab_Rat> She doesn't ride an Orbea, she's got better taste and rides a Fondriest.

Pothole> I scratched my baby two weekends ago. Do you know where I can find touch-up paint?

How long has this thread been going? ;D your a slow mover Mampara ;D

Steve> You can not have something that you can not find. I'm sure I'll be luckier when it gets warmer.

I scratched my baby two weekends ago. Do you know where I can find touch-up paint?
I  had a scratch on mine as well and foung that DELTA's (Opel) toutch-up paint was closest to my colour. I suggest you take your bike there and let then find the closest colout match. I also theen use that piece of equipment that the ladies use to do eye make up. Looks like a earbut but it got a spounge end. Works the best and you would'nt notice the scratch

----------------------------------------
Edit post Steve - fixed quote

My advice is keep the scratch. Scratches are like scars, they are battlewounds and help pull women!

2lap> I would like to see you try and convince a Ferrari owner to leave a scratch on his car because it will attract women. *ha ha*

I don't care about all the scratches or dings on my car. I only have a car so that I have something to go to races and to work with. You see, I have to work so that I can buy more stuff for my bike.

and all this time I've been looking for a babe on an Orbea. No wonder I couldn't find this hot property. When I find her I'll let her know about this BB. I wonder how long it will take for to realise it's all about her. ;D ;D

There was this good looking lass on a Bianchi tearing around Kyalami yesterday. I did not get a good look as there was some fella riding pretty close to her and I did not know if she belonged to him. ;) If I see her again, I'll ask her if she wants to meet you Mampara? ;D ;D ;D

Who is Sarah Ulmer? Any websites/pictures/biogs where I can find out more?