HELP!!!,I'm looking for this person.

Ag nee jong, she's disappeared again. I thought the sun will bring her out of hiding.

My guess is he's taken so long to find her that he's actually forgotten what she looks like. hehehe ;D

[quote author=Lab_Rat link=board=6;threadid=321;start=60#21267 date=1033127425]<br />My guess is he's taken so long to find her that he's actually forgotten what she looks like. hehehe ;D<br />[/quote]<br />I wondering if someone else has found her during this time ;D

Mine was better looking Torm3ntoR. Imagine an angel but instead of wings, she rides a bike.

Okay, this weekend was the 1 year anniversary since I saw I first layed eyes on my "angel" I think the does not exist any more. Maybe she moved to another city or province and that is why I'm going to all the big races all over the country to see if I can find her. Will let you know when/if I ever find her.:(

Mampara, check out the F1 thread maybe you can find a new one there to dream about. They may not have bicycles but they shure have the looks. :D

How about checking out with the retailers for Fondriest for which fox bought the beige and brown bike... There can't be that many Fondriests about in SA, can there???

(last I saw when I lived there 2 years ago anyway)

Believe me, there are quite a few Fondriests around these days. But like they say, good things come to those who wait. *who said that??*

Seems this thread just isn't going to die, so ..... just to put a new spin on it, I can understand the passion for searching out the Fondreist babe .... us Aussies have got Rochelle Gilmore, the Kiwis have Sarah Ulmer, the Yanks have got Kim Bruckner, the Pommies have got Nicole Cooke (not quite my taste but best I could come up with) BUT ...... who have you South Africans got ???