Help I've Blown Up My Shuffle.

Sillyoldtwit

Jan 13, 2006
Well actually it's the second one. Apple says you can use them while participating in sports. Bulls--t! I even bought a special armband for mine so I could wear it in the gym. They both blew up through sweat.
My Shuffle is now where it should be - in the garbage bin because that is what they are-garbage!:mad:

Is there anyone out there who uses an MP3 player while on the trainer and has had no problems? If so let me know the make before I rush out and buy the wrong one.
Thanks in advance. Tyson ;)

Sillyoldtwit said:
Well actually it's the second one. Apple says you can use them while participating in sports. Bulls--t! I even bought a special armband for mine so I could wear it in the gym. They both blew up through sweat.
My Shuffle is now where it should be - in the garbage bin because that is what they are-garbage!:mad:

Is there anyone out there who uses an MP3 player while on the trainer and has had no problems? If so let me know the make before I rush out and buy the wrong one.
Thanks in advance. Tyson ;)
I have a samsung YP-F1 (1 gig) and its been a great little unit. even got put in the wash for 10min and survived

jcjordan said:
I have a samsung YP-F1 (1 gig) and its been a great little unit. even got put in the wash for 10min and survived
LOL An Ipod woudn't last 10 seconds in the wash. Thanks for that I'll look into it.

Sillyoldtwit said:
LOL An Ipod woudn't last 10 seconds in the wash. Thanks for that I'll look into it.
It not a bad unit. Really small with a metal clip on the back which makes using it while cycling really easy, just clip to sleeve and run the cord up the inside. It also has a small screen so you can see what you are listening to. You can also set up mutiple folders in the storage so you can sort your music or podcasts. Funny enough the FM radio actually gets reasonable reception while moving.

The only draw back is that it can only recharge through USB.